46

Seonghwas heart was beating, fast.
His heart was beating so fast he could feel in his head, and he knew hongjoong could feel it too which made him even more embarrassed.

"You're nervous huh?" Hongjoong said, very much enjoying it.
And seonghwa nodded.

He planted a kiss on his neck, moving upwards to his jaw while still keeping him close.

And as he pulled away to look at him, seonghwa was quick to look away, not even letting hongjoong get just a glimpse of him.

"I'm not trying to embarras you" he said softly, his hand finding its way to seonghwas jaw and he lifted his face gently, making him look at him.

Seonghwa looked at hongjoong, watching him and even though he wasn't trying to embarras him, seonghwa still felt like such a fool, getting all flustered and nervous over nothing.

And as he saw Hongjoong get closer to him, he couldn't do it anymore.

He shook his head and looked away from him "I can't" He mumbled, it almost sounding inaudible and his eyes was glued to the floor.
He had never in his life thought he should reject a kiss from Hongjoong.

but he wasn't rejecting him.
"I'm not rejecting you Hongjoong, I'm fucking nervous" He mumbled and hongjoong just nodded.

"It's okay" He replied, pulling seonghwa into his embrace, hugging him softly which seonghwa gladly accepted, hugging the other back tightly.