54

"You didnt have to do this joong" Seonghwa said, a smile on his face.

"joong? i like that. and no i know, but i wanted to" he said in his usually teasing voice.

"yea thank yo-" Seonghwa mumbled but got cut off as he suddenly felt the nausea washing over him and it didnt even take him 5 seconds before he had run to the bathroom, kneeling infront of the toilet.

and obviously hongjoong followed right after him which made seonghwa actually want to scream and cry.

"Get out hongjoong, this is gross" He mumbled, his head hovering over the toilet as the alcohol from yesterday was kicking his ass.

"No no, its okay, its not gross" Hongjoong reassured, sitting down besides seonghwa as he softly patted his back.

Seonghwa slid down onto the floor, hugging his knees. "I dont feel so good" he mumbled.

Hongjoong chuckled. "I know baby, lets get you in bed" he said, helping seonghwa get onto his legs again.

"Dont call me that" He mumbled right after, following hongjoong to his bedroom.

"Okay lay down and ill get you some water. Want any snacks too?" Hongjoong asked and seonghwa just shook his head, laying down onto the soft bed as he snuggled into the covers.

Hongjoong nodded and went down to get a glass of water for seonghwa.

But to his luck, seonghwa was already knocked out when he got back again.