51

Seonghwa and hongjoong was laughing, and smiling so hard it almost hurt, they were dancing around, not in a romantic beautiful way, but in a way that made them have fun and that made them happy.

"God im out of breath" Seonghwa complained as he kept dancing and laughing to himself and hongjoong did the same, admiring the other.

how he looked so happy as his body moved to the music, and he was with hongjoong, that was what mattered most to him, he looked this happy while being with hongjoong.

Seonghwa stopped, a smile still on his face "Are you okay?" He asked, as hongjoong had just stopped up.

Hongjoong smiled and nodded his head, "I'm fine, just out of breath" He replied which made seonghwa laugh.

"Come on" He mumbled and grabbed Hongjoongs hand, leading the way outside of the crowd and into Hongjoongs bedroom.

Hongjoongs bedroom was very minimalistic but cool at the same time, he had a few posters hanging around, and some cool decorations but he kept it very simple, he also had a bass guitar standing in the corner of the room, but seonghwa would get in on that topic later.

"Why are we in here?" Hongjoong asked, but seonghwa did not give him a chance to say anything else before he had cupped hongjoongs cheeks gently and pressed his lips onto his

and it did even take a second before hongjoong had wrapped his arms around seonghwas waist, pulling him closer to himself as he was kissing him back, their lips moving in sync with each other.

Hongjoong sighed softly as Seonghwa continued to kiss him, his heart hammering in his chest as he melted against his him.

Seonghwa pulled away slightly, just enough to look into Hongjoongs eyes.

Hongjoong smiled to him, noticing the blush spreading across seonghwas cheeks

Seonghwa smiled back to him and leaned in for another kiss, this one deeper and longer, his hands exploring through Hongjoong's hair.

They were breathless by the time they pulled apart enough to break the kiss and Hongjoong's hands moved down Seonghwa's back, his fingers trailing along the fabric, and Seonghwa leaned in to give hongjoong a quick little peck on the lips.

With a gentle smile, hongjoong brushed his fingers through the strands of hair that were falling around Seonghwas face and seonghwa looked at him for a few seconds before looking into floor, realising what had actually just happened.

The two of them didn't say a word to each other,
they were just standing there close to each other and enjoying each others presence.

"Look at me" Hongjoong said, noticing how seonghwa was looking into the floor, but seonghwa just shook his head.

"Come on baby" Hongjoong whispered, very well knowing what he was doing.

"Shut the fuck up" Seonghwa mumbled, rolling his eyes as he looked up at hongjoong, pushing him away playfully

hongjoong raised one eyebrow and walked over to his bed where he grabbed a pillow

Seonghwas eyes widened "Oh god, please no"

i always take pillow fights VERYYY seriously like