49

Seonghwa should have NEVER gotten those extra bottles, now there were loud music and they were all dancing, well, Hongjoong indeed was, while wooyoung and san had some intense tension going on.

And seonghwa, well he did not wanna dance so he made himself busy by making drinks for the others and slowly feeling himself getting more and more wasted and the drinks getting worse, messier, stronger.

"Should we invite some more people?" Wooyoung suddenly asked, and the only thing seonghwa could think about now is how much he did not want any more people to come.
His apartment wasn't that big and he wasn't really feeling like waking up to one big mess tomorrow, but wooyoung always gets what he wants.

"We should go to my house then" Hongjoong said, he lived in a house and it was very much bigger than seonghwas tiny apartment.

"YEEESS" Wooyoung yelled excitedly and started jumping around like a little child.

Seonghwa just rolled his eyes and went to his room to get some stuff ready, that he should take with him.

He wasn't even wearing nice clothing like all the others were, since he was the only person unprepared for all of this, so that he wanted to do something about as well.
but obviously he could not be left alone for too long

"Still not locking doors?" Hongjoong chuckled, standing in the door and all he recieved from seonghwa was him rolling his eyes at him, as usual.

"Hmm you're gonna dress up?" Hongjoong asked, raising one eyebrow.

"Yeah, I was planning to" Seonghwa nodded, smiling shortly to hongjoong who was looking even more attractive than he did 4 glasses ago.

"Well, I'm sure you're going to look great" He replied, sucking on his bottom lip as he sat down besides of seonghwa.

Seonghwa looked at hongjoong, feeling a slight blush cover his cheeks. "You're not one to talk" He mumbled, moving a tad bit closer to the other.

Hongjoongs heart beat sped up, he wanted to lean closer but he did not wanna make the boy uncomfortable.
Seonghwa looked down into his lap, the tension between them being way too intense.

Hongjoong placed a hand on seonghwas thigh, caressing it softly, trying to make the act as non sexual as he possible could.

"What do you plan on wearing?" Hongjoong suddenly asked after a moment of them both being in their own worlds.

"Oh um, well i was thinking to wear black jeans and then with a white silk blouse" He replied, getting up to get the pieces out of his closet to show Hongjoong.

Hongjoong smiled, he knew seonghwa were gonna look great, a bit too great.
"That's nice, I'll go check on wooyoung and san while you put it on then" He said and smiled before leaving seonghwas room.

meow