45

the next few chapters will be wild y'all

Hongjoong had already opened the first bottle of wine, they all were sitting around the kitchen table and eating their food.

"Anyone want a glass?" He asked and it didn't even take a second before everyone had put out their glass infront of hongjoong.

Hongjoong chuckled and nodded, beginning to fill all the glasses up with wine.

Seonghwa had a tight grip on the glass as he watched hongjoong pour wine into it, and when he was about to pull away, hongjoong kept pouring.

"That's enough" He said but hongjoong didn't agree.

"Now it is, drink up baby" He said, a snug smile on his face as he watched the blush wash over seonghwas cheeks.

Wooyoung and san shared a few glares at that, but kept eating their food in silence, not disturbing whatever was happening.

Seonghwas eyes was glued to his plate, he couldn't look at hongjoong, the wine in his system not helping at all.

"I'm full" He mumbled and excused himself from the table, immediately finding his way to the bathroom.

stepping inside, he looked himself in the mirror, his face flushed because of the wine and his brain felt heavy.

"You're really bad at locking doors huh?" He heard a very familiar voice say.

"Yeah" He said, rolling his eyes at hongjoong who still had that snug smile planted on his face.