Influencer

REQUESTED BY: multifics3

Prompt: Could idea for the imagine like that y/n is a grwm tiktoker and she's not from England she's from Ireland (that's where I'm from) and she gets lots of questions about them so while she's At sleepover at his she dose a gwrm with him And she's setting on his lap answering questions

**To make this work with how I'm writing imagine Y/N goes to a boarding school in England, where James does like regular style (forget what it's called) but it's a like combined school (forget the type of school I'm thinking of but hopefully that makes sense)

Enjoy!
~~
Y/N's POV

I sat at my desk, in my dorm room. I shared it with a girl named Kayla, but she was at home for the weekend.

I set up my phone, I was getting ready to stay at my boyfriend, James', house for the weekend, with permission obviously.

I wanted to do a get ready with me to start off the weekend. Especially because that's just what I do.

Im famous on tiktok, mainly for the gram videos but also more recently because somehow it got out that me and James, who is apart of the royal family, may be dating.

It came with its good and bads but I've learned to ignore hate, especially because of my internet presence.

So anyway I decided to start getting ready.

~The TikTok~

"Get ready with me to spend the weekend with my boyfriend" I say, leaving a bit of suspense.

I got ready, did my make up and everything and the finished look was

(If you don't like this imagine something else)

And once I fixed a few things in editing I posted it, and then sat, waiting for the text that he's here.

~Time Skip~

He pulled up, his Dad driving, and we were off.

The ride was mostly us talking and having fun.

When we got to his house we went up to his room and talked for a while. Eventually, we ended up on our phones not sure what else to do.

I opened TikTok for the first time since this morning, seeing a ton of comments on my video. They were all asking about me and James... wow.

I'm guessing James saw the shocked look on my face and asked "What's wrong?"

"You know how there is that rumor about us?" I say.

"Yeah?" He questions.

"Well, it won't disappear..." I say, now unsure of what to do.

"Why don't we just lay the rumors to rest ?" He says.

"How would we do that?" I ask.

"Well tomorrow you could do your get ready with me and then we could answer questions or something?" He suggests.

"Ok, I like that idea" I respond.

After more time we are dinner, and ended the night by turning on a movie.

~Next Day~

Me and James were going to be filming the video. We sat up at the desk he had in the room, but turning on his lamp for lighting, and I started the video just sitting in front of the camera.

"Get ready with me at my boyfriend's house, but first let me introduce you to my boyfriend..." I started and then he popped out.

We adjusted our selves to fit more comfortably on the chair, so I was on his lap.

(Imagine like this)

It made things more comfortable and just overall nice.

The rest of the video we spent answering questions, which with our answers were:

Q. How long have we been together for
A. 1 and 1/2 years

Q. When and how did we first meet
A. 2 years ago, having to do a school project together

Q. Do we think we will marry
Y/N's Answer. Possibly
James' Answer. Definitely

We answered a few more then ended the video and decided to relax. I decided to just stay off tiktok for a little to give it time to reach people.

Me and James laid comfortably on his bed, cuddling together and talking. I finally decided to ask him a question that I had had since filming that video.

"Hey James?" I ask

"Yeah?"

"Did you mean what you said?"

"What?" He asks confused.

"Earlier, when we answered that question about if we'd get married, you said definitely, did you mean it?" I ask.

"Well umm... only if you'd want to" he says, a bit more shy.

"Of course I would James" I say, hugging him and getting somehow closer.

"I love you Y/N" he says.

"I love you too James" I respond.

~~
Word Count: 770