6000 Degrees ($hyfromdatre)

In the common room...

The students were gathered together, awaiting a call from Katsuki, Shoto, and Ochaco. They began to grow worried about Izuku.

Himiko: "It's been an hour and they still haven't found Izuku!"

Koji: "Th-this is getting scary. What if something happened to Midoriya and the others?"

Rikido: "Calm down, Koda. I'm sure Bakugo, Todoroki, and Uraraka are doing their best to find Midoriya!"

Fumikage: "Even so, I can't help but wonder if something happened to the three of them along the way."

Himiko couldn't bear the thought of something happening to Izuku or Ochaco.

Himiko: "That's it- I'm heading out to find them." *walks towards the dorm doors*

Tsuyu: *grabs Himiko's hand* "Wait Toga! Who knows? Maybe they found him and are just on their way back!"

Himiko: "I don't care! I don't want anything to happen to Izuku or Ochaco! And I guess Todoroki to an extent."

Kyoka giggled in the back.

Kyoka: "I'm sorry, but the fact that she didn't even mention Bakugo is funny."

Denki: *chuckles*

Just then, Katsuki entered the dorms, with Shoto and Ochaco following behind him.

Tenya: "Were you able to find Midoriya?"

Katsuki: "The nerd is nowhere to be found."

Although he tried to keep his composure and act as if he wasn't effected, Katsuki was growing worried about his boyfriend.

Ochaco: "I just hope he's alright."

Mina: "M-maybe Mr. Aizawa let him go home for the day!"

Tsuyu: "Yeah, that sounds like a reasonable explanation."

They all got a notification on their phones and entered the group chat

In the Class 1-A group chat...

Everyone is online

broccoli baddie: "Aye, aye!"

first place: "What is the meaning of this Midoriya?!"

who tf is gravity?: "Please don't start acting crazy again, Deku." 😥

broccoli baddie: "Aye, these bitches gotta be kidding me."

queen of tea: "Here we go! Eat the girls up Midobabe!" 😍

broccoli baddie: "Bitch call me broke when she living off income."

shocking: 😂

playlist: "Who called you broke?"

broccoli baddie: "My costume cost more than your rent, bitch, literally."