chapter 13

*Sams POV*
-

I knock on Leah's front door and wait for someone to let me in. Her mother opens the door wide smiled, most likely surprised that I'm here.

"Samuel, my goodness!! I haven't seen you in ages. You seem to be doing good! oh please, come in" Leah's mother says and I step inside the house. I truly haven't been here in forever. Me and Leah don't talk as much as we used too when we were younger.

"Hello Jessica. It's great to see you as well, I'm just here to talk to Leah."

"Oh yes, she wouldn't get out of bed today. Maybe she's just sick. You can go on up." she says as she hugs me

I continue to walk to Leah's room and notice the door is closed. Remembering it was always closed when we were little and how I'd have to do a special knock to get in. I do the knock and soon begin to hear it back. I then here a come in. I open the door to see her sitting on her all white bed. Her room is a thousand times different then it was a few years ago. She has three black walls and one blue. The blue wall is covered in photos of her and her friends, I wonder if I'm on there? The black walls are covered in things written in chalk. I guess I should've figured she wouldn't have butterflies and clouds anymore but she still had those in middle school so.

"Hey kiddo" I say, finally deciding I should start a conversation.

"Hello Samuel" she says with a little giggle at the end. She's laughed at my name since the moment she found out it was Samuel, no idea why but it's adorable.

"So look, I'm always here for you. You know that? I mean, I'm not just saying this because Jack is gone. I mean always, if he's here or not, I'm always there to talk too." I meant this truthfully. We may not be as close as we used to be but that doesn't mean I don't wanna be here for her.

"Well thank you. It means a lot to me. It's just... jack wants me to promise to be with him when he gets back but he's gonna be gone for a month? Plus he's a senior and I'm a junior! Long distance, high school relationships don't last that long, they really just don't."

"Have you talked to him about that? Told him you think you should break up?" She shouldn't be in this relationship if she doesn't want too. "No because I don't wanna break up with him, I'm just so confused."

I then scoot closer to her on the bed and hold open my arms for her to lay in them. She lays down resting her head on my chest as I wrap my arms around her. "Leah look, if you think breaking up with him is the best thing to do right now, then do it. There's always time to get back together when he gets back."
As I say this she looks up at me. I take this time to take in her facial features. Her eyes are so blue, they look like the ocean, and those lips. When we were freshman I had the biggest crush on her. She was and still is so beautiful.
I'm deep into thought when I realized that I was kissing her and she was kissing back. I wasn't going to do anything if she didn't. Eventually she backed away and moved out of my arms standing on the side of her bed.

"Leah, I don't know what that was, god, I'm so..." I didn't get to finish talking because she interrupted me. "Can you just leave please, just please" she says pleading for me to get out of her room.

"I'll talk to you later, ok?" I say as she just nods her head and I walk out the door.

"What the fuck just happened" I whisper to myself as I hear the door lock behind me.

-
A/N:

YAY TWO UPDATES!!!
I'll try to keep up to date now especially the my summers really boring. tell me what you think in the comments!!
-hails
(;