chapter 4

*Leahs POV*

-

As me and Sam were in the car the radio was playing softly and the air was on making it freezing in here. We sat in silence for what seemed like forever, just me looking out the window with so many thoughts running through my head and Sam driving to my house while tapping his fingers on the steering wheel too the song on the radio.

After the long silence, Sam finally spoke up.

"so are you going to tell me what's going on or...?"

"I dont know if I should be the one to tell you. The boys might want to tell you first, but for now let's just say that there's a chance I might lose Jack."

Sam's eyebrows are frowned obviously confused.

"Sam, just ask one of the boys who called today and why. After that it will make sense ok?"

"yeah ok, but once I find out I'm calling you." he says being the overly protective sam that he can be.

"ok." I say as we drive up to my house.

"Thank you sam, thank you for everything really, it means a lot to me." I say as I step out the car.

"No worries, I'll see you later, and don't forget I'm going to call you when I figure this out and we'll talk."

"alright, alright... bye sammy."

"bye." he yells while driving away.

-
-

As I get inside my house I go straight to my room and shower. most people shower to be clean and yes obviously I do that too, but I mainly do it to clear my mind and relax my body. showers give me time to think and realize things I should have realized a long time before.

As I get out the shower I see I've been in there for at least a hour.

I put on short shorts and one of Jacks t-shirts. I brush my teeth an hair, do all my other nightly routines and lay down in bed.

It's only 9:30 but I feel exhausted after tonight and just want to sleep it off. "Goodnight Leah" I whisper to myself and close my eyes and almost instantly falling asleep not even worried about checking my phone too see if anyone was worried about me.

-
-
-

hey guys I'm sorry this is so short I promise it will get better we just have to wait a little bit. love you all comment and vote pls.

:)