chapter 14

*Leah's POV*

-

As I lay in bed thinking about everything that just happened I can feel my head exploding. Sam kissed me and i didn't stop him. I mean lets me honest i really didn't want to but I knew i had to. I'm dating jack and it would kill him to know what just happened. Me and Sam have always had a great relationship I mean it has never got as far as this but now that I think more about it I kinda wished it did.. now i have no idea what to do.

With everything going through my head I decided I should probably call Jack just to see how everything's going. 

As i'm calling him I am getting nervous, I can't lie to him. He's been a huge person in my life he'll know if i'm lying. immediately I decided against calling him. I mean a text can do the same thing and he's probably too busy to answer me anyways.

*text to jack*

"hey baby,  I hope everythings going well and you're having fun meeting all your fans. wow thats so crazy to think of. Just don't forget about me while you are meeting all the cute girls who love you because you know I love you more. call me when you can. love you bye (:"

Lets just hope he doesn't actually call me.

My phone then dings, me hoping its jack when really, it's someone who I wasn't expecting at all. 

*Sam's POV*

-

When I walk out of Leah's house I said goodbye to her mom and went straight to my car. 

The entire way out and even now as I drive home, I cant stop smiling. I don't regret kissing her, iv'e wanted to kiss her for the longest time and i'm happy I finally got to. Whether she hates for this later on or she tells jack and he hates me I don't care at all. I kissed Leah Washington, the girl iv'e wanted to kiss since freshman year and i'm so happy I got to. 

Once I get home I realize I have to text her. I mean me and her are going to have to talk about this, there's no way i'm just letting it go.

*Text messages*

Sam: Are we going to talk about this?

Leah: there's not much to talk about. We kissed it happened. its over.

Sam: Are you planning on telling Jack?

Leah: no and you better not tell him either. that would ruin everything for all three of us and i dont want to see that happening, especially because of me.

Sam: Leah I kissed you. If you have to tell him, do it. I know how much lying to him is going to kill you.

Leah: im just going to keep this between you and me.

Sam: Can we still be friends and hang out? I kinda need someone since my bestest friends are gone.

Leah: text me and we'll make plans for tomorrow. im gonna go to sleep early just so much going through my head atm. gotta figure it all out.