A fresh start {Chapter 1}

{This book is for older readers only}

{This Chapter contains Drunk people, Cursing, Smut thoughts} 

I wandered through the halls of UA, searching for my new classroom, 1A. My home had been completely obliterated by a villain named One for All, and it was all over the news.

This kid named Bakugo got kidnapped by the League of Villains, and a bunch of heroes, along with some students, tried to rescue him. But it turns out Tomura Shigaraki wasn't the main leader after all.

It turns out the real leader if the group is a guy named All For One. the same person who destroyed the house I'd called home for the last two years.

My mom passed away, and my dad left, so I've always been on my own. I've always dreamed of being a hero, which is why I wanted to join UA where the best heroes train. I hoped being there would give me the skills to protect the ones that can't protect themselves.

My quirk is called Frost Bound it's an ice power that lets me manipulate ice in almost every way. I can create ice shards in midair, i can cover anything with ice using my hands, and even make it snow. Basically, I'm an overpowered ice user. But I do have a few weaknesses, especially when it comes to anything heat related.

I walked into Class 1A, and everyone's eyes were on me. Mr. Aizawa asked me to introduce myself, and while I was speaking, I felt this boy with white and red hair staring at me. He had a big ass scar or maybe a burn on his face. Mr. Aizawa then directed me to sit right in front of him.

As I walked to my seat, I kept feeling his eyes on me, like he was staring at the back of my head.  "So, what's your name and quirk? Why did you come to UA? are  you trying to impress someone? Or are you inspired by someone?" His green eyes lit up as he ran over and slapped his notebook down in front of me.

Wow, he's full of questions. "I've always wanted to be a hero since I was a kid. I used to collect All Might figures and merch. I want to become a hero just like him." His eyes lit up again, and I couldn't help but think he was really cute. Honestly, I'd do just about anything if he asked he's to cute to say no too.

The boy next to him, Bakugo, was staring at me with a smirk on his face. His untied shirt button revealed a glimpse of his abs beneath, and I couldn't help imagining unbuttoning his pants. Suddenly, Kirishima interrupted my thoughts, introducing the green-haired boy as Midoriya. "Apologies if Midoriya is bothering you he's just curious since you're new here." kirishima explained

"My name is y/n nice to meet you." I shook Kirishima hand when all the sudden Mr. Aizawa tells everyone to sit down, I sit down and straighten my posture and flip my hair into a certain someone face. "I'm sorry I didn't mean for my hair to smack you, I was just trying to move my hair out of my face" He griped my hand and made me face him "It's fine, it's not your fought" he gave me a slight smirk.

I gave him an awkward smirk "sorry Shoto". I turn back around to see what Mr. Aizawa was saying, he said we should go into our dorms, and we should push our quirks to our limits on a vacation tomorrow. As I pack up Mr. Aizawa called me over while everyone else already left besides Todoroki he was still packing up.

"Todoroki, would you want to help y/n with her dorm?" I looked over to Todoroki he looks like the hot-shy type.

I made eye contact with him whoops... I turn away quickly. "sure" Todoroki leaded the way to the dorms "so where is your dorm at?" Todoroki raised an eyebrow. "Mr. Aizawa said there should be a room, by the boy's dorms sense there was no more rooms on the girl's dorms, should be the one close to the end" I said as we were waiting for the elevator "Close to the end?"  Todoroki just glared at me.

The elevator just opened as I see this blonde headed boy just came through the doors walking with this yellow headed boy. They look drunk... As they walked aways a little further from me and Todoroki. I heard the yellow boy whisper something in Bakugo ear.

"Would you fuck her if you had the chance?" I turn around making sure I heard him.

Todoroki suddenly grabbed my hand as the elevator doors were about to close. "Ouch" I muttered, wincing at the tight grip he had on my hand. "You didn't have to grab my hand so hard". He just gave me a cold glare, as if he didn't give a fuck about what I had said. I stood beside the control panel, and Todoroki took a few steps towards me. "Move" He whisper at me. "Huh?" I was taken aback by his tone. Todoroki grabbed my waist and moved me

I hurry and walk out the elevator after an a very long awkward silence, Todoroki walks Infront me leading the way. We made it to my dorm. "My room is right next door, if you need anything let me know". I close the door on him I looked around the room and there is already a bed there. I take off all my cloths besides my bra and underwear I turn off the lights and go to bed.

I wonder what that yellow hair boy said... as I turn my body around to get more comfortable, I face the wall and i hear something coming from the window. i turn around quickly to see who or what it was but nobody was there i slowly put the cover over me and went tried to go to sleep again but this time i heard the balcony door open i get scared and i get off the bed and start to look around to see what's going on.

I look out the balcony again and didn't see anything i lock my balcony door and went back to bed i could have sworn i heard i must have been hearing things.

Her face Her eyes Her Lips Her Nose Her Legs Her Thighs Her Ass Her tits... God, I can't control myself. I unbuckle my pants.
----

sorry if my English is bad, English isn't my first language.

{word count 1091}