Chapter 4: The tour

Jades POV:

So here I am just stood in the living room, no one saying anything. This is sooo akward. Neither ashley nor andy have even looked at me once since i got here. And now here i am waiting for one of them to say something.

"So can you give me a quick tour? Or are we just gonna stay here in akward silence with you two moping about whatever it is your moping about?" I said kinda harshly but i was getting annoyed.

"I'm going to my room...only one of us has to give you a tour and i have better things to do other than giving a stupid little girl a tour of my home" Ashley replied, rather rudely, whilst getting up and going upstairs, still not looking at me.

"So i guess it's just you and me" I said to andy, turning and facing him.

"Whatever" andy replied getting up and still refusing to look at me.

He took me upstairs and led me into a very large bed room that looked empty apart from the furniture. "This is your room, CC's opposite you, Ashley's next door to your left and I'm next door to your right. I'm sure you can find your way around the rest of the house. Why don't you go exploring or searching for treasure!" andy said sarcastically, walking out of the room.

How dare he! I'm only 3 years younger than him! "Great start Jade. You won't talk to your brother, 2 of his friends haven't even looked at you once and the other 2 are mature and hyper " I told myself.

I walked back downstairs and grabbed my suitcases. I didn't notice before how heavy they were! I got to the stairs and just let out a loud sigh. Just at that moment CC came running down the stairs.

"Hey " CC said happily "Do you need a hand with them?" He asked.

"Yes actually, that would be great! Thanx " I replied.

"Hey, where's Andy? Isn't he supposed to be giving you a tour?"

"Yeh he is, he just dumped me in my room and told me to explore the place so..."

"Ugh what a bitch...he's not normally like this but he has just broken up with his girlfriend after she cheated on him...multiple times."

"It's okay " I said and then laughed.

"Do you want me to show you around?" CC asked bringing the last of my cases up.

"Nah it's fine i'm sure i can find my way around. Your house can't be that big "

"You'd be suprised but okay "

"And thanx for helping me with my cases " I said whilst giving him a hug.

"No problem " We just stayed in that position for a while.

"Okay well i need to decorate this room so..."

"Oh yeah ok byee "

"Bye"

CC is soo nice. I have only known him for like an hour but he is so sweet and funny.

CC's POV:

Jade is so sweet, funny and kind...and not to mention she is gorgeous. I am so mad at andy. How could he treat her like that. Well he is going to get a mouthful off of me.

"ANDY!!!" I screamed knocking on his door.

"FUCK OFF CC!!!" He screamed back at me. How dare he!

"NO! WHY ARE YOU BEING SO MEAN AND RUDE TO JADE! SHE HASN'T DONE ANYTHING TO YOU!" I got no reply after that one so i just walked away.

I have never shouted at andy or anyone like that before. And for something so little as him ignoring Jade.

Is it possible that i...

No i can't I only just met the girl like 2 hours ago...

I can't can i...

I think i....

Love Jade.

But nothing can happen. Jinxx will KILL me. But i can't shake this feeling.

I...love....Jade.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

I'm back kinda had stuff going on so i haven't been able to update.
I hope you guys liked it tho  :)
If any of you have ideas message me and i will consider them
Next chapter will be longer i promise ;)
K byeeee guys