Chapter 2: She's not dead?

Jinxx POV:
I woke to the sound of my phone blaring one of my songs. I looked over to my bedside table, where my digital clock is. 7:30! Who the fuck rings someone at 7:30 in the bloody morning.

"In the end as we fade into the night (whoaa)"

I took a look at the caller ID. Unknown. "Hello?" I answered probably sounding tired and fustrated.
"Hello. Is this...Jeremy Furgeson?"
"Yes that is me. Who are you?"
"My name is Nichola and i have both good and bad news for you." She said.
"Ok then...go on." I said wondering what the news is.
"Well your parents are in jail after they were caught abusing Jade Fergeson for the last 15 years." Nichola replied sounding sympathetic. Then i realises what she said.
"Wait! Jade...my sister is alive???" I said shocked. A couple of hours before i ran away my parents told me that they had killed my sister, who i loved so much. She was the only reason i had stayed in that hell hole for ao long. They told me that i shouldn't worry and that i would be with her soon. I was so upset and shocked by what they said. I didn't want to die...i knew i had to get away so i left. This whole time my little sister was alive.

"Yes she's alive " Nichola said sounding shocked. "And since no other family members will take her in, your her only hope. If you don't take her in and give her a home she will have to go to an orphanage."
What?!?! I couldn't let that happen!
"No! I'll take her!"

Sorry i know it's short next chapter will be longer.
Btw i'm going away this weekend so there won't be any new updates.