{Part 18}

Monday, 6:15 am

Monday, 6:15 am.

Dia:

I lazily got up from my bed like a zombie after hearing my alarm. I looked over to Dua's bed and she was still sleeping. So I rushed to the bathroom before she could wake up and threatens to go in first.

Living with Dua Lipa can be a nightmare sometimes, because we're never on the same page except for when she wants something from me.

I went in the bathroom, brushed my teeth, had my bath and got out. I saw Dua was still sleeping and i had zero intention of waking her up for school because the last time i did, it was a complete chaos.

I changed into my outfit, rearranged my hair and left for class. I saw Alia on my way and we walked together. "What's up with you?" She asked. "Nothing. Why did   you ask?" I asked puzzled.

"Nah, you just look kinda gloomy." She states. It's unbelievable how this girl always sees right through me. "Bruh just shut up, when did you even start using words like that?" I tried to play it off cause knowing Alia, she's quick to figure things out without even being told a damn thing.

I laughed "You're crazy you know that right? You always say the most random shit." I told her. "Yeah but almost all the random shit i say be true." She rolled her eyes.

"Whatever let's just go." I started walking at a fast pace leaving her behind because i don't want to have this conversation with her right now. "Is it her again." She blurted out. Stopping me dead in my tracks. I turned behind to look at her acting as oblivious as ever cause i know damn well who she's talking about.

"Who the fuck are you even on about?" I asked. "Your roomate, who else." She sassed. "You know what? I don't have time for this so bye." I walked away leaving her standing there.

•••

I walked into the school hallways and saw everyone was whispering and talking about something on their phones. Some of them started whispering amongst themselves when they saw me. What the hell? Do i have something on my face or did i do something wild on the Internet without my knowledge?

Students were either looking at me or their phones and then starts whispering between themselves. I was so confused and lowkey scared. I took my phone out from the back pocket of my jeans to check if i had something on my face, but there was nothing there for them to be talking about.