School

~May P.O.V.~

When I woke up today my alarm was playing Savior by Black Veil Brides. I love that song so at least when I wake up for a day of hell I can hear my favorite song. When I woke up I got dress in this then headed downstairs. I really don't like breakfast so I just grab my skateboard and went to school and I didn't even said good-bye to my parents since they were sleeping in like usual. It's normal for me not to say good-bye to them because they are always on business trips for their jobs or they don't even notice me there so it hadn't really affected me. When I got outside I notice Rodrick getting in his van and I hadn't notice till now it said loaded diper what does that even mean? Who cares my goal for today is to not get notice at school. Hopefully that will happen.While I was making my way there I notice the school, why does it have to be so big? At my old school it was like half the size of it. Luckily the school office was right next to the entrance door.
"May I help you?" The lady at the desk said in a say voice.
"New Student, May Dawn." I said. She did a loud sigh and push her glasses up and look through some papers which only took about 5 seconds till she pulled a paper out.
"Here." She said, I rolled my eyes took the paper and went to my locker. Locker 232. When I finally found my locker about 5 minutes later and I knew something like this was going to happen, I saw all the snotty popular girls right next to my locker. Hopefully they won't see me.
I made my way to my locker not looking at them, but of course when they saw me standing next to them they saw me.
"Can we help you?" he blonde one which look like the leader ask in another snotty tone. "Locker." I said just staring at my locker trying to get it open.
"Ughh Why does this school hate me? Why can't the school put this freak next to some other freak." The blonde girl said trying to make fake tears talking to her friends.
"Think I'm happy having to be next to some cry baby blonde headed bimbo all year?" I said putting my stuff in my locker and grabbing my stuff for first hour. They all looked at me in shock. "Do you know who I am?" The blonde said.
"Do you think I really care?" I ask looking at them. They all acted very shocked.
"I am the glorious Heather Hills and you are going to regret ever messing with me." She said and her little group stand behind her and they all try to look tuff, they just looked like idiot. I just looked at them and shrugged,
"Fire away." I said then walk to my class which was History.

~Rodrick P.O.V.~

I was at my locker 242 just hanging out with my friends when May came. I notice that when she saw her locker she wasn't happy. When she went to her locker I herd everything that happen. May was talking back to Heather. No one in this school has ever done that before. Why did I even like Heather before? Like May said she's a cry baby blonde headed bimbo. But Heather does know how to get revenge so I'm going to keep and eye on May to make sure that won't happen. Weird that I'm being nice to someone who doesn't even react to me, or at least for now.

~Lunch and May P.O.V.~

So I just have been to my first 3 classes History AP, Math AP, and Science AP. There the college classes I have to take since I'm such a geek, the worst part about me being a big geek, I got all my college class homework done in class. That's why I have enough free time to draw, play music, and even tutor people. I signed myself up to be a tutor because A I have a lot of free time and B is because I want to go to a good college and belong a tutor will help me.
When I got to lunch I didn't want to sit with anyone and nobody wanted to sit with me. I hang back awhile till mostly everybody was seated, there was this spot in the back where no one else sits so I decided to sit their. In the corner, all alone. my cup of tea. I don't like school lunches so I didn't eat and was going to draw but then it hit me, I left my sketch book at the Heffleys, I decided to take my phone out and try to beat my flappy bird score which was around 200 or something.
Out the corner of my eye I saw the bimbo again I know she is going to try something because she kept looking at me and kept whispering stuff to her people. What is she going to do pour some food on me like that hasn't happen to me before. At my old school I was bullied everyday from being shove into a locker to well less not get into the worse but trust me no one ever wants to go through something like that. The bell rang and surprisingly they didn't do anything but I know they're planning something.
When I was about to leave for my next class a teacher stop me and they had the biggest fake smile on her face and told me there is this middle schooler who is failing and if they don't get their grade up they'll have summer shool so the kids parent sighed him up for a tutor and wanted to know if I would be his tutor. I said sure because what else can I do in my spare time? She told me that at my last class the teacher will give me a address to the kids place so. I nodded and walk off to my next class I'm just happy my last class is art. The place I can show my feelings without being judge..... that much.

~Art Class~

Finally Art Class, my favorite class right next to music but sadly I don't do music class since right before I start playing people laugh at me so I quit music class. When I got to the class the teacher showed me the only last seat available it was next to Rodrick in the back. Great. I have to be next to a jerk who will make fun of me while I draw what can possibly go wrong? I went to my spot next to him and listen to the teacher. The teacher told us to draw what we feel inside. I came up for the idea but I don't have my sketch book. But when I was going to ask the teacher for paper Rodrick tap my shoulder
"What?" I said.
"Here you forgot this at my house." He said holding out my sketch book.
I took it and said "Thanks."
I then put my sketch book on the table and started drawing. I drew this after 45 minutes of class starting so I decided to look over to see any mistakes I made but when I did I felt something on my shoulder I looked to my left without moving my head and saw Rodrick resting his chin on my shoulder.I rolled my eyes and went back to my drawing when he said
"Your an amazing artist." He said looking at me.
"Thanks." I said not looking back at him.
"But the assignment is suppose to be what your feeling drawing a princess outside a castle isn't a feeling." He said right then the teacher went over to us to check how far we have gotten, some of the kids were not even 1/4 done well this is suppose to be a 2 day assignment and I understand why now and right before he got over to me Rodrick moved his head off my shoulder.
"Oh very good of showing your emotions Miss. Dawn." He said will a sad smile knowing what everything meant.
"Thank you" I said to him.
"Oh and here is the house address you need to go today." He said.
"Thank you." I said, then the teacher went back to his table and I read the name of the address, are you kidding me it's this house?

"What's that for?" Rodrick ask me.
"It's this house address to a kid I have to tutor today." I said.
"Let me see it" He said then took the paper and read it, I sighed and looked at him, he read it over then look at me.
"Want me to drive you home then?" He said knowing I was tutoring his brother.