The Haunted Woods Secret Park

~May P.O.V.~

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. When I woke up today felt different. It felt like something special was going to happen but I don't know what. Whatever, I did my regular routine as usual. I got dressed and headed down to the kitchen. There was eggs and pancakes on the table but my parents were still asleep. My mom probably made them in the middle in the night. I decided to just throw it out because the pancakes were solid like a rock and the eggs were spoiled. I just grabbed a Pop Tart and sat on the couch just watching some T.V. to past time. After watching A Big Bang Theory episode were Leonard finally goes on a date with Penny. I headed out the door grabbing my skate board when suddenly I herd someone yell my name. I turned around to see who it was and it was Rodrick
"What?" I yelled to him.
"Come here and leave your skateboard your not going to need it." He yelled back, I sighed quietly then went in my house and put my skate board on the couch and I crossed the street and hope into his van.
"Hi May." Greg said from the backseat. I turned around and surprised to see him and his friend there.

"Uh hey guys I didn't know you were back there. Is that even safe?" I asked them but before Greg could answer Rodrick got in the van and said "Safe enough." Then he started the van going really fast and on the way I just watch Greg and his friend just get hit by the wall and each other and all the stuff Rodrick had in the back until we got to his school then we headed to our school.

Once we got out school was normal just normal day but at lunch was a little different at lunch before I sat in the back of the lunch room Rodrick invited me over to his table with his friends and it was actually fun. I didn't talk much though because we aren't all really friends yet so I just listen mostly. After school was over Rodrick walked back up to my locker and luckily Heather wasn't there so yay. "So where are we going?" I asked Rodrick. "Its a surprised now come on." He said grabbing my hand and pulling me to his van. He started driving turning on My Chemical Romance which played I'm Not Okay and we sang that song loudly and every other song that played on it till we reached the destination.
"Wow this place is beautiful." I said looking around the park he brought us too.
"I thought you might like it." Rodrick said smiling.
"I love it." I said getting out of the van and walkin around. There was a pretty pond a big tree with a swing on it and it was in the forest which gave it that unique look.
"No one really comes here anymore because people say the woods is haunted but it's just bull." Rodrick said getting out of the car and standing next to me.
"It's haunted? This place just gets better and better." I said smiling at Rodrick. He chuckled "Come I'll push you." He said taking my hand and walking to the swing. It was now night and me and Rodrick were under the tree and just talking.
"Thanks again for taking me here." I said looking at Rodrick.
"No need to thank me I'm glad I took you here today was awesome." Rodrick said smiling.
"I also wanted thank you for actually talking to me when I was being a bitch to you. I just don't really have good experience with people from the past so instead of getting to know people I'll just be a bitch to them so they leave me alone." I told him truthfully.
"Hey it's okay with me around you'll get used to people." Rodrick said wrapping his arms around me.
"You know your eyes really sparkle in the moonlight" He said leaning in.
"Oh really I nev-." I said in mid sentence because Rodrick started kissing me. I was shocked for a a few seconds but close my eyes and kissed him back. After a bit we pulled back and just smiled at each other. Best. Day. Ever.