Tutoring

~Rodrick's P.O.V.~

"Want me to drive you home then?" I asked her.
"No." She said then took the note out of my hands and went back to her picture. I then sneakily wrapped my hand around her waist.
"Oh come on, you're coming to my house the least I can do is take you there." I said having my hand travel to her hip. I saw her tense up when I did that.
"No." She said again.
I sighed then said, "Your not going to have any friends with that attitude of yours missy." She just shrugged. Soon the bell rang and she got up but before she could leave I grab her wrist she looked at me with her head down.
"Your coming with me." I said to her and stood up. She didn't say anything I still held her wrist

but then I decided to hold her hand. Bad move for me because she pulled back and went to her locker and I notice her smirking after she got out of my hand. I followed her but when I went over to her Heather was there and she said "Decide to apologize yet freak? "
May replied with "Shut up you walking Barbie." Heather acted offended but hey, May was right. I finally walked up to May and put my arm around her shoulder when she closed her locker she rolled her eyes but didn't pull back. I smile and she started walking and I walked with her. She had her arm cross and was holding her skateboard as she did.
"I'll take that love." I said then grab her skateboard.
She was going to say something but she just said"Isn't worth the fight." She said to herself. Once we got to my van she held out her hand
"What are you doing that for?" I asked her.
"Give me my board I never said I'm driving with you so give it." She said.
"Please just let me drive you." I said.
"Why ? Are you even going to take me to your house, or are you just going to drive me into the woods and leave me there?" She snap back.
"What? No, I wouldn't do that, honest. Why you say that? Did someone did that to you?" I asked confused to what she said.
"No just forget it." She said looking down, I walked up to her and lifted her head up.
"May, I would never to that to you." I said to her softly stroking her cheek. She looked so innocent and perfect staring back up at me.

"How do I know I can trust you?" She asked me but this time she showed emotion in her voice if was voice of innocence."You just need to take a gamble." I said smiling looking into her eyes. I started to lean in and she did to but she pulled back and looked at the ground. "S-Sorry" She stutter rubbing her right arm. I again lifted her head back up to look at me.
"No need to be sorry now come on you need to tutor my idiot brother." She giggled slightly while smiling and nodded.
I smiled then said "Finally I see you smile."
"Oh shut up." She said blushing a bit lightly punching me in the arm.
I chuckled and open the door for her and she hoped in, I then hoped in on my side and put her skateboard in the back. I then turned on the radio and put in on and the song Rebel Love Song just started playing. I always sing along to songs but she beat me to it.
I cannot hide what's on my mind~
I feel it burning deep inside~
A passion crime to take what's mine~
Let us start living for today~
Never gonna' change my mind~
We can leave it all behind~
Nothin's gonna' stop us~
No not this time~
So take your hand in mine~

As she sung that line of the song I grabbed her hand and intertwined our fingers together.
It's ours tonight~
This is a rebel love song~
Hearts will sacrificeIt's do or die~
This is a rebel love song~

My outlaw eyes have seen their lies~
I choke on all they had to say~
When worlds collide what's left inside
I hold on tight and hear you pray~
Never gonna' change my mind~
We can leave it all behind~
Nothin's gonna' stop us~
No not this time~
So take your hand in mine~
It's ours tonight~
This is a rebel love song~
Hearts will sacrifice~
It's do or die~
This is a rebel love song~
Wild and running for one reason~
They can't stop us from our freedom
(Wild and running for one reason)
(They can't stop us from our freedom)
Never gonna' change my mind~
We can leave it all behind~
Nothin's gonna' stop us~
No not this time~
So take your hand in mine~
It's ours tonight~
This is a rebel love song~
Hearts will sacrifice~
It's do or die~
This is a rebel love song~
So take your hand in mine~
It's ours tonight~
This is a rebel love song~
Hearts will sacrifice~
It's do or die~
This is a rebel love song~

Once the song ended we were at my house. I looked at her smiling, "You have such an incredible voice May."
She blushed, "Thanks your the first one to tell me that." I was actually shocked.
"What? I bet you have thousands of people telling you that you do." She shrugged.
"No I wouldn't since your the only person who ever herd me sing." She said.
"Well it seems like you trust me enough to sing in front of me." I said then she did something un-expected she leaned over and kissed my cheek then whispered into my ear. "Maybe I'm able to trust the bad boy across the street." I smirk then she got out of the van grabbing her skateboard. We went inside with each other and we were greeted by Susan.
"That's was really sweet of you to drive May over here honey." She said to me. I literally wanted to move away right now.
May smiled then added "He is actually nice, but only once you get to know him better."
Susan smile, "Well May I know your over here to tutor Greg, he should be home any minute why don't you wait in the living till he gets here."
"Okay Susan thank you." She said.
"Oh no thank you when the school told us about how your so smart well we knew we needed you to tutor Greg." Susan said.

"Don't worry it's no biggie at all." May said. Susan nodded and went back into the kitchen and May headed into the living room and sat down on the couch. I then followed her and sat next to her automatically putting my arm around her
"So, you're a geek." I said smirking.
"Nope I am a major geek." She said grinning.
I chuckled "Well your the hottest geek I know." I said she laughed and lightly shoved me .
"Shut up lover boy." She said, I was about to say something then Greg walked in. We herd Susan tell him something then he groaned and went to the living room.
"Do you really need to tutor me I don't care for homework so what's the point of you tutoring me?" Greg asked her.
"Well you do like money right?" She asked him.
Greg nodded then she said "Well to get you to study and learn I'll do this. Whenever you get a B on a quiz I'll give you a dollar get an A I'll five you two dollars. Test if you get a B I'll give you 2 dollars and if you get an A I'll give you three dollars, Now on exams if you get a B I'll give you ten dollars but if you get an A I'll give you twenty dollars." Me and Greg were both shocked to here this.
"Are you serious?" He asked smiling.
"Yes but you won't get to use it till the end of the year, I'll take you to the mall so you can get whatever you want with your money." She said.
"What are we waiting for lets study." Greg said getting his homework out. This is basically mom bucks but at least we won't have to hang out with each other. May then looked at me.
"What?" I asked her.

"You need to leave." She said.
"Do I really have to your really comfortable." I said acting like I was falling asleep and was holding her tight. She laughed lightly and shook me off.
"Yes you have to go." She said.
"Uggh, fine." I said and lazily walked myself up to my room. After I went to my room I automatically fell asleep.

~Time Skip~

When I woke up I came down stairs and saw May packing up her stuff.
"You leaving?" I asked her.
"Yeah I have to get home." May said.
I frowned then asked her, "You tutoring Greg tomorrow?"
"Nope I only tutor him Mondays and Thursdays." She said.
I grinned, "I'm going to take you home."
She giggled, "Rodrick I live across the street."

"So I can still take you home."

She sighed but she smiled when she said, "Fine."
I grin and took her hand and walk outside with her, once we got to her house I was still holding her hand
"I guess I'll see you tomorrow." I said.
I didn't really want her to go but I'll have to. "Yeah." She said, she then reached for her door

"May, can I ask you something?" I asked her, she looked back at me.
"Sure what?" She asked.
"Afterschool, want to hang out with me later I could show you one of my favorite places if you like."

She smiled "Sounds like fun."
"Well goodnight." I said.
"Night Rodrick." She said then she smiled and hug me while giving me a kiss on the cheek again and with she went in her house and I walked back home happily.