Birthday Bash

A/N the picture is a little reminder of what Maleah's dress looks like in case you guys either forgot or didn't see it the first chapter. Hope you guys are enjoying the story! Don't forget to vote or comment! :)

"Wake up!!!" I was hit in the head with a pillow and I sat up to see my sister there smiling at me.
"Time?" I asked.
"It's already 10:00 in the morning. We need to get you ready! "
With that she left my room for me to get out of bed.
I grabbed my boot and quickly put it on before stepping out of bed. Luckily, I had an ensuite so I was able to undress as hop right in the shower. Without seeing my energetic sister.

As soon as I hopped out though the little red bull was waiting for me on my bed. I rolled my eyes still in my towel.
"Get dressed." She said sternly.
I sighed. "Before hair and makeup?" I asked.
She frowned. "Good point we don't want you to sweat right away. At least out something on though. "
Doing told I found random shorts and a tank top and sat down at my vanity knowing that Kirsten would take over.
I was right.

I was sitting there for at least an hour before she said she was done with my hair. And yes, just my hair.
She had done something very pretty. Using a small curly, she made my hair very very curly all around and then she pinned my bangs back. My hair wasn't even frizzy, she was that good at curling hair.
Now I had to sit through the torcher of makeup.
Kirsten chose all of the makeup and then set off to work.
For my eyes she did mascara on top and bottom winged out, put on silvery eye shadow, and then layered on mascara. It was a good look for my blue eyes. Then she applied foundations and concealer, mildly contouring my cheeks. And last but not least she put her brightest pink lipstick on me.

Much to my displeasure she wouldn't even let me look in the mirror quite yet.
First I had to put on my dress and necklace.
When I looked in the mirror I couldn't help but smile. Even I thought I looked very pretty.
My sister was smiling.
"So what do you say? You ready?" She asked.
Checking myself in the mirror just one more time I nodded. I think I was ready to go have fun for once.
Obviously my sister approved of my answer because she grabbed my hand and dragged me to her car.
"Well what's the agenda?" I asked.
She paused. "I have a lot on the plate. First I was thinking we could go to Scene 75 an have some fun there. Then maybe we could go out to eat at an Italian restaurant. Maybe we could see a movie...of your choice of course. To end the day I think we could go to the beach and have a night swim." My sister managed to get this all into one breathe. She had real talent I have to say.
Talent with talking and of course talent with choosing my favorite activities for my birthday. It made me happy to know that my sister knew me so well.
"Wow Kirsti that sounds like fun. " I said smiling.
This statement made her smile grow even wider, of that was even possible.
We got to scene 75 at the perfect time. There were no crowds yet so we got everything to ourselves.
Now, playing in the jump area was very interesting in a dress. At least we had o take the heels off. She let me play any game I wanted. This included mini golf, bumper cars, laser tag, and then a few arcade games in which I won a stuffed elephant. Elephants are just my favorite animal. They are perfect in every way imaginable. By the time we got done playing all our games it was 3o' clock and both of our stomachs were about to eat themselves.
Kirsten let me choose the restaurant and I chose Fazolis. It may be simple but I just can't get enough of that place.
They have unlimited breadsticks, the best spaghetti and perfect sweet tea.
When we got there we ordered and chose a corner seat so not too many people could annoy us. That's the one thing about public places. They are completely and utterly open to anyone who eases to go. And I don't like everyone. Some people really just piss me off. Anyway I ordered my usual which was a slice of pizza, spaghetti, sweet tea and of course tons of breadsticks. My sister ordered some weird pasta that I honestly don't know how to even name.
To say that our meals were good would be an understatement. I needed a bigger dress after eating it all.
You'd be surprised but now it was time for one of my favorite parts. We were going to see a movie. It was already about 6:45 and there was a showing for 'Jurassic World' at 7.
If you haven't seen this movie I would definitely mention it. I mean it's literally the definition of a perfect movie. It kept you on the edge of your seat the entire time. Oh and it had Chris Pratt in it. That obviously means it's a good movie and you get some eye candy in it.
Kirsten enjoyed the movie just as much as I did.
Walking out of the theatre we couldn't stop exclaiming over the greatness until I saw someone and paused. Dane was at the movies with some guy. He stopped because he also saw me.
He walked over to me smiling.
"Hey there Leah!" He said.
I gave him a tiny little wave. "Hey Dane."
My sister elbowed my and when I looked she was wiggling her eyebrows in what I think is a suggestive way. I just be rolled my eyes.
"So what are you here to see?" Dane asked.
"Oh we already saw Jurassic World. It was so great!" I said.
He nodded. "That's cool. We're about to go see that. This is my friend Lance by the way."
I nodded. "Hi there. I'm Maleah. Oh and this is my older sister Kirsten. Who is single." I said with a devilish smile.
That earned my another elbow to the side.
Kirsten smiled either way. "It's nice meeting you two. Any friend of Leah's is a friend of mine. We have io go unfortunately though. We have a few more things planned for her Birthday. Bye."
She dragged me off to the car.
Once we got in I kept staring at her till she finally got annoyed.
What?" She asked.
"What was that all about?" I asked her.
"I mean I don't know...hey you didn't tell me you were friends with such a hot piece of meat!" She yelled.
I rolled my eyes laughing. "Don't change the subject. You were acting weird in there."
She exaggerated a huge sigh. "Ugh I know that one guy Lance. We dated a year ago and now he knows I'm still single!"
A wide grin spread upon my face.
I didn't make a comment. Heck, I didn't need to make a comment.
We finally got to the beach and I took off towards the dark beach. I paused.
"Kirsti we don't have swim suits."
She rolled her eyes. Then got her little devilish smirk on.
"When's the last time you went skinny dipping?"
I widened my eyes as my face went beat red. "Uhm...never." I mumbled.
She smiled. "Come on then. Let's swim!"
She didn't pause to start running as she stripped out of her clothes and ran into the sea butt naked.
I was hesitant. "Kirst. I'm not sure I wanna swim naked and I can't get my cast or boot wet.." I said.
She screamed "Take your boot off and hop in. And don't get your arm in the water!"
I sighed and went to a corner where I could put my clothes and I could take my boot off and easily hop into the water. I had to swim in my dress since I could only go waist deep and I wasn't gonna flash my sister.
She swam over to me.
"Finally! Now I know your willing to have fun." She said matter of factly.
After hours of swimming in pitch black water I could even hesitate to admit it.
No matter how tiring tonight was fun. And I really enjoyed having fun.
And speaking out.