season two ; 𝖙𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖊𝖗

The tension in the room was palpable, the kind of thick air that made it hard to breathe

The tension in the room was palpable, the kind of thick air that made it hard to breathe. JJ stood across from Laia, his frustration bubbling just beneath the surface, a storm ready to break. His fists were clenched at his sides, the intensity of his gaze enough to make anyone shrink back. But Laia wasn't the shrinking type; she was all fire and stubborn resolve.

"Listen, Laia," he said, the words coming out like a challenge. His voice, a mixture of anger and concern, hung heavily in the air, each syllable sharp and cutting through the fog of denial she was trapped in. "If you keep coming down this path, you're gonna end up like John B!"

Laia's eyes widened in shock, a wave of disbelief washing over her.

"What do you mean by that?" The tremor in her voice was impossible to ignore, a vulnerability that betrayed the strength she tried to project.

"I'm just saying this is where it all started, right?" JJ gestured around the room, his frustration spilling out in waves, as if the very walls could echo the danger that had led them down this path. "You think holding onto hope is gonna bring him back?"

A spark of defiance flared in Laia's eyes, morphing her grief into a hot, burning anger.

"Leave." The command came out sharp, a knife slicing through the emotional fog. Her tone was laced with resentment, as if every word was a barrier to keep him out.

"No, you gotta hear this be—" JJ started, trying to reason with her, but Laia's patience had evaporated.

"The door is fucking open, JJ. Leave!" Her voice rose, cracking under the weight of her tears. Each word dripped with raw emotion, a plea cloaked in frustration.

The collision of pain in her heart and JJ's harsh words created a storm inside her, one she could barely navigate. The idea of John B truly being gone was a truth she couldn't bear, and JJ's attempts to yank her back into reality only stoked the fires of her anger. She felt like a drowning swimmer, gasping for air, and his words were the waves threatening to pull her under.

"Please, leave!" The desperation in her voice echoed through the room, a heartfelt plea for solitude, a need to cling to the fragile hope that John B was still out there, waiting for the perfect moment to defy the odds.

For a brief moment, JJ hesitated, his eyes searching hers, lingering on the tear-streaked evidence of her pain. It was as if he was trying to find a way to reach her, but ultimately, he turned away, shoulders heavy with defeat. The door clicked shut behind him, and suddenly, Laia was left alone, a raw wound in a room filled with memories and shadows, clinging to the impossible hope that refused to let her go.

In the suffocating silence, she allowed herself to sob, tears spilling freely down her cheeks. 

'tears of gold' is coming before 2023 ends!

thank you so much!