003 - ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀʀ

-Chapter 3-ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀʀ

-Chapter 3-
ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀʀ

PARKER PULLED OVER his car and unlocked the car door, Alex and Chase got out of the car and walked towards the bar but they stopped because Parker yell their names. "Hey, call me if you two are done, I have to be somewhere to go. Okay?"

They both nodded as Parker drove away, leaving the two boys alone. They went inside the bar and greeted their friends who's already there, Alex didn't notice the glare that Amber give him.

Alex see that Connor and Peyton joined too, he went up to them. "Hey, guys. I didn't know you're joining."

"Of course we're gonna join, you guys are like our friends." Peyton says as Connor nodded in agreement. She tapped Connor's shoulder who smiled at Alex.

"Hey, who wants to play pool?" Chad asked everyone, holding his large stick, ready to play.

"Im in."

As they we're playing, Liv decided to speak up. "So what's her like? The sister?"

"Sam? Oh Sam is so cool!" Chad replied to his girlfriends question.

"Really cool!" Connor say, agreeing with Chad.

Mindy hold onto her stick, looking at the two boys, tilting her head. "Yeah, you two said that because she lets you wear pokemon onsies to bed for a year."

Connor chuckled as Chad points to Mindy then to the others. "Thats true, thats a true statement." it made everyone laugh.

"No, trust me, Sam is not cool. Her dad left her mom, walks right out when Tara's eight, Sam's Thirteen, Sam started acting out, getting trouble with the cops." Wes furrowed his eyebrows while Alex crossed his arms listening to Amber. "And then on Sam's 18th birthday, she leaves... Ghosts them all."

They looked at Amber as she continues. "Maybe Sam's changed, i just don't wanna see Tara hurt again." Alex knew that this is all a lie, because he already knew about the Freeman girl being a Ghostface but he just stood there in silent.

"So what? You're protecting Tara from her own sister now?" Wes said, leaning his head down, looking at Amber in confusion.

Amber tilt her head, giving the boy a smirk. "Well, someone has to."

"Okay, so no guys are good enough for her and now her family's off-limits, too?" Amber rolled her eyes from the Hicks boy.

"Mm, motive. If i can't have her, no one can." Mindy said, Wes narrows his eyes and look at Mindy as he scoffs.

"We all know you have a crush on Tara." she continues, Alex didn't know that Wes still like Tara, Wes told him that he fumbled the Carpenter girl and don't like her anymore. Alex gripped his stick, but Chase calmed him down.