005 - ʜᴏꜱᴘɪᴛᴀʟ ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ

-Chapter 5-Hospital Attack

-Chapter 5-
Hospital Attack

THEY FINALLY MADE it to the hospital, the three of them walked inside and went to the lobby. "Ok, Alex. Me and Dad are gonna be here if you need us."

"Ok, ill be right back." Alex said it confidently.

"You know Alex, when people said that you will never coming back." Chase said it teaseingly, they both laugh at the same time. "Okay, have fun with Tara, oh wait- but not too much fun."

"Haha, very funny." Chase chuckled at that comment, then they seperated from each other, Chase and Dewey satu down at the lobby while Alex went inside the elevator and press the button to the private floor.

The elevator dings and it opens the door. Alex saw deputy Vincent there, he's playing on his phone as Alex come up to him. When he got closer deputy Vincent looked up from his phone, putting it away. "Alex, Tara wants to see you."

"I know, can i go in?"

"Sure, go ahead." Alex opened the door and see Tara on the bed, the wires still hooked up in her, she notice the sound of an open door and quickly turn her head and smile.

Alex closed the door and grab a chair then sit down on it. "Hey, Tara. How are you feeling?"

"Feel great, and hey they gave me these extra pain-killers. So there's that." Tara said, she sounded so excited that Alex actually came to talk to her.

The Macher boy smiled softly and look down. "You know, Tara i wanted to tell you something, I think i-" Alex got interrupted, its a text message on Tara's phone. He grabbed it and handing it to her. "Who is it?"

Tara puts her hand on her mouth, covering it as she sniffled. "Tara, who text you?"

"Wes... He's gone."

Alex couldn't believe that, his eyes widened. He remember what Mindy said he is an easy target so maybe the killer is gonna go after him next. "I have to inform deputy Vincent." he rushed his way through the door and opened it but deputy Vincent is not there anymore. "Fuck." he whispered to himself.

He closed the door and backed away from it. "What is it?" Tara asked.

"Shit.. Shit.. Tara stay here, ill check the-" then all of a sudden the light flickered and turned off. He can sense that Tara is scared, he walked up to her and grab her hand, interlocking them. "He's here. Where's your wheelchair? Im taking you to the lobby."