004 - ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ʙɪʟʟʏ ʟᴏᴏᴍɪꜱ

-Chapter 4-The daughter of Billy Loomis

-Chapter 4-
The daughter of Billy Loomis

ALEX AND Chase drove back to Dewey's trailer, when they gotta there Alex put his jacket on the coat hanger while Chase sit down on the couch. The two of them were just chilling untuk Dewey came with a cup of coffee in his hand. "Hey, you guys are here. How are you two?"

"Great." Alex and Chase said it at the same time.

"Dewey, i'm gonna be in my room if you need me." The Macher boy said as he puts on his earbuds and went to his room. While Dewey and Chase watch the news about Gale Weathers. Dewey just smiled at the television but Chase grabbed some chips from the tablet and munching on then.

Meanwhile Alex scroll through his phone and double tapped it, laying on his bed, his leg crossed. Then a few minutes later there's a knock on the door, Alex looked up from his phone, seeing Chase's head peaked. "What's up?"

"Sam and Richie is here." Alex was confused on why are they here, he follows Chase behind and arrived at the living room.

There's Sam beside her is Richie, "Who's he?" Dewey asked.

"Oh this is Richie, my boyfriend." Sam answered.

Chase and Alex is standing there, suddenly Alex jumped with a sound of crunch, he turned and look at Chase who's still eating his chips. The Macher boy elbowed Chase's stomach, which it made him groaned. "Sorry." Chase whispered and smiled.

"Fuck you, Chase. I hate you." Chase chuckled and Alex crossed his arms, continue to listen Dewey and Sam's conversation.

"Well there's certain rules to surviving a stab movie." Dewey paused, leaning on to his chair and thinks. "Believe me, I know. Rule number one, never trust the love interest."

Richie scoffed after Dewey said that. "They seem sweet, caring, supportive. Then welcome to act three, where they're trying to rip your head off." Dewey continued but Richie spoke up.

"I was with Sam in Modesto when Tara was attacked." Chase just look at him in suspicion, Alex knew Chase suspect him since when they met but he doesn't if he's really the killer or not.

"And let me guess, you were just in the other room, conveniently unaccounted for when she was attacked at the hospital."

"Okay, do i have to take this from shitty Sam Elliot over here or what?" Richie tries to defend himself.

"What the fuck did you call him?" The Riley boy slowly step towards then but Alex grabbed his shoulder to stop him.

"Nothing."

After the conversation finished, their times up so Dewey kicked them out. The three of them sat down on the couch, the TV is still running.

"Why are they here?" Alex asked Dewey.