v.

TW: THERE'RE SOME STEAMY THINGS DESCRIBED IN THE CHAPTER WHICH CAN BE UNCOMFORTABLE FOR SOME READERS. SUGGEST YOU READ WITH CAUTION.

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

A DREAM.

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

BREATHING HEAVILY, SHE COULDN'T HELP STARING AT HIM. Cole blew away a wet strand of blond hair from his face, eyes running all over her. She felt as if those parts of the body he looked at were burning, a little more and she would pass out because of an extreme heat Nova was captured in, lying under Cole Walter.

He crashed his lips into hers, getting a stifled moan from the girl who didn't even try to keep quiet. It was impossible not to respond to his touches, The Cole Effect, in all its glory. He smiled into a kiss, deepening it. The tension raised with every second as the time slowed down, Nova couldn't understand if they had been kissing for a couple of moments or for a whole hour already. But she never got bored.

When he slowly switched his attention to her neck, started kissing her down, sometimes sucking dark and soft skin, she was in desperate need for more. Nova's fingers gripped his shoulders in an attempt to be even closer to him. She couldn't control the way her hands moved around his body, ending up being tangled in his golden locks which instantly made him growl.

For a mere moment he raised a gaze of bright blue eyes at her, and her heart skipped a beat. Halley pulled his hair, forcing him to kiss her on the lips again. The blood was pounding in her veins, she barely even caught up with thinking at that moment. Cole Walter was all over her mind, all over her, in general.

"You're so needy," he murmured, not hurrying to do whatever she clearly desired him to do.

"Shut up," she drew his mouth at hers, being unable to wait any longer.

Then, exhaling sharply, Nova woke up. When she begged to stop her horrifying nightmares, she surely didn't mean a whole sex dream about Cole Walter.

Blushing over images which kept replaying in front of her eyes, she tried to realise where she was. Jackie was nowhere to be seen, some boxes, standing right next to the bed looked like the girl had decided to unpack finally. But how Nova could not wake up from these sounds? Halley had always been famous for her light sleep.

Not wanting to answer the question seriously because the reply would remind her about the dream she was lucky enough to witness that night, got out from the bed and quickly changed. It was the day of the party with hockey players, and Katherine needed to be warned about Nova's delay.

She went downstairs, ignoring a wish to go back to sleep, and greeted everyone. "Morning," as she thought, Jackie was already there. "Hey, Katherine. I'm meeting up with pops today, I'm gonna skip the dinner."

"You too?"

She didn't even manage to ask the woman to explain what did she mean by 'too'. The kitchen got filled with a sound of breaking glass. Jackie's teapot was destroyed by Parker irrevocably. Without thinking twice Nova followed the younger girl wherever she stormed out.

It was clear for every resident of the ranch that Parker had been off since her very first game. Which Cole 'overslept', as he defended himself later. The girl wasn't that loud, hadn't even once put her football T-shirt on and, most importantly, avoided Cole, the brother who she'd admired and respected the most, at all costs.