Headcanon #3

Choice based

Let's be honest most people wanted Rylan to be end game but they weren't. In my head they would be end game and the game would still be the same plot just would have more Rylan moments.

For starters I would keep the most beginning of the game the same because they do flirt a lot and it's really really cute. Skipping to the campfire scene with truth or dare, when you are playing as Ryan and faced with the choice to either kiss Dylan or kiss Kaitlyn this is how it would go...

If you kiss Kaitlyn, Dylan will start crying and go off into the woods (kind of like abi and jacob) and Ryan will go after him and they will then have a little heart to heart conversation and you'll have the option to either kiss him or not. If you choose to kiss him in that moment they are passionate and really into the kiss.

If you kiss Dylan however, it will basically go the same except for a few changes in how they kiss. Dylan will do his little shy walk over to Ryan and bend down to kiss him but we get a close up and they are a little more passionate with the kiss apart from the original and it lasts a bit longer then Kaitlyn's kiss. After the kiss he will still have the same love struck smile on his face and look at Ryan when he sits down, but in the background of the rest of the truth or dare you can see them both staring at eachother.

After the campfire scene, abi and Jacob and Emma and Nick all run off into the woods. Instead of Kaitlyn being a awkward third wheel, she will go off into the woods but in another direction for more wood for the fire. Dylan and Ryan will be alone and they move closer to eachother and they continue talking for a moment, then Dylan will ask Ryan if the kiss meant anything to him, and playing as Ryan you can either choose to say "Not...Really" or "maybe...did it mean something to you?". If you say 'not really' Then Dylan will become really embarrassed and trying not to cry he will say "oh yeah me neither- i mean i was just- asking" and will scoot over to his original spot. However, if you choose the other option he will become flustered instead, and say "I mean- I dunno...I guess...I kinda have had feelings for you, ever since I started working at camp..." Ryan will just smile and move closer, they will be so close that their legs are touching and they are about to kiss but get interrupted by Abi's scream from the woods as she runs over they both stand up and flustered they move away from eachother. And obviously Kaitlyn hears the scream and comes back quickly to continue the horror of the game.

Skipping to the calling for help scene in Mr. H's office, Ryan and Dylan will basically do the same scene that it was originally but when Dylan tries to grab the gun they will have their whole argument that we make decisions in and afterwords when Ryan finally gives in he'll grab Dylan's hand and say "just be careful..." Dylan will nod and say "aww look who's worried about me...I'll be fine" and Ryan will hold the door open for him like always. When their out in the hallway the scene will basically stay the same except with a bit more flirt in their conversation, Kaitlyn will come over and say the same thing she does because this scene is already awesome! I love this so much! Anyways, the scene outside will continue the same because this is also one of my favorites.

Skipping to the radio hut scene, their flirting and conversations will continue the same but when their both staring at eachother in that one scene instead of the dialog it will be a silence for a moment and you can choose to kiss him or not. If you don't then Dylan will just awkwardly continue to switch the receiver. If you do then it's again passionate until a noise hits the roof and they break away continuing the plot if the game, the rest of it will go the same but when Dylan is freaking out and Ryan chooses to calm him down they will kiss briefly depending if you kissed him earlier or not. When they are standing and contemplating what to do Ryan will be holding Dylans hand rubbing circles on the back to calm him down. When Dylan gets his hand bit, Ryan is way more concerned depending if you've done everything with Dylan up to this point. The rest of the scene will go as originally plotted, but when Dylan and Ryan are walking out he will have an arm around Dylan to calm him.

Skipping to the pool house scene, the scene will kind of stay the same at the beginning but as you're playing at Ryan you can choose to talk with Dylan privately or continue talking with the group like originally. If you choose the talk with Dylan option, he will slide over and whisper to him to follow him to the shower room so they can talk. Dylan will hesitantly nod, Ryan will get up first and walk to one of the shower rooms then Dylan will get up and go after him. The two will talk and most dialog you can decide to either say this or that but they will basically be talking about Dylans hand and how Ryan is apolizing to him. Then you can choose to either kiss Dylan in that moment or not, if you don't they will go out of the shower room and continue talking with the group and the scene will continue the plot. If you choose to kiss him it will again be passionate and Ryan will kiss Dylan's neck. Sooner or later they will be pulled out of the room by a scream and a thud continuing the scene with Abi and werewolf Nick. Afterwords when Laura is there ready to take off to kill Chris, Ryan can either choose to go with her or stay with the group. If you choose the first one the scene and the game will continue the same. If you choose the other option, then Kaitlyn will volunteer to go with her leaving most of the dialog and cutscenes replaced with Kaitlyn later on so they might have different stuff to talk about. Abigail will go into the lodge basement with Emma depending on your choices and if you saved Emma or not, or if you choose to let Abi die. Either way the scenes later on in the scrapyard and everything will be with Ryan and Dylan instead of Dylan and Kaitlyn, So they would also have different dialog.

The rest of the game would basically be the same kind of plot just with different characters or not. The End!