4

Weeks later after the date Barry senses something off from Caitlin so he buys a takeaway and heads to her apartment he knocks on her door and she opens and sees Barry. "Barry what are you doing here" asked Caitlin "Can I come in" asked Barry and she nodded her head and moved to the side. Barry walked in and put the bag of food on the counter "we need to talk" Barry said and she looked at him thinking if he was breaking up with her but Barry could see "No Caitlin I am not breaking up with you I care so much about you but I do sense something off do you want to break up with me you have been not yourself since our date do you regret it" Barry asked. Caitlin went over and kissed him "No Barry I don't but there is something but I don't know how to say you think it's crazy" Caitlin told him. 

Barry sets food out and the two sit on the sofa "I am here whenever you are ready to say" Barry said placing a hand on her shaking leg. Caitlin smiled at the gesture and breaths in and out before she began "I have powers" she said and he looked at her in shock and wondered if he should come clean  Barry placed a hand on Caitlin's cheek and looked into her eyes "Let me guess and it ice" said Barry and she looked at him in shocked  "ho-how do you know" asked Caitlin and Barry sigh and tells her everything and the two began talk more of things in the old timeline being the flash. "Barry I don't know what to say" said Caitlin and Barry got up and looked out the window "I know what I've done but I don't want to go back I have my parents and now I have you and even Frost if she can hear me" Barry tells her. Caitlin hair and face change into white hair and pale colour skin.

 Caitlin hair and face change into white hair and pale colour skin

"Hey Handsome and yes I can hear you and I was the one been telling Caity to tell you about me" said Frost and Barry looked at her and thought hot "you are so different from Earth 2 Frost" Barry say not mentioning the Killer before the frost word. Barry walks over to her and puts a hand on her cheek "I want to date you along with Caitlin if you let me" Barry said. Frost brought her lips near his and before she kissed she whispered "You first person knows about me" She kissed him and he kissed back. Not long after Caitlin returned from being frost "So you ok about this" asked Caitlin and Barry nodded and brought her in and held her she had her head on his chest.

Barry was not happy he came to Caitlin's place knowing the truth "No more secrets anymore" Barry said and Caitlin looked up and smiled "No more secrets and also thank you for telling me the truth although wouldn't have I didn't say anything" Caitlin smiled. Barry shrugged "Maybe not now but eventually when I was ready thank you for letting me explain too and you ok for me to date your other hot side" he smiled and she nodded "Yes I believe it is" said Caitlin. Barry and Caitlin enjoyed each other company on her sofa two began to watch movies and sometimes Frost would appear and be held by her now boyfriend. 

Barry saw it was late and knew Caitlin had to take the night shift at the hospital he stood up "I should be off as you do have a night shift to attend to" Barry said and Caitlin looked and nodded "I will see you later Barry" Caitlin said kissing him then he face and hair changed and Frost appeared "see you Handsome" smirked Frost and kissed him too. Barry got up walked out and headed to his car and couldn't help but smile thinking how lucky he was now telling the truth of his past and seeing side from Caitlin and Frost compare to his first encounter to Earth 2 Killer Frost.