1

Barry was outside Joe's place sitting on the porch steps thinking about everything that happened in nearly 24 hours his dad's death in the same spot where his mother was murdered all those years ago. Zoom and even his team locked him up because he wanted to kill Zoom. Then he heard the door open and saw Iris coming out "Hey" she says. Barry gave her a fake smile but she bought it "are you ok" asked Iris "Yeah" he lied and yet again she bought the lie "Good let's talk about us I think we are ready to date" Iris told him and Barry was lost for words. Barry looked at her in shock "Are you serious my dad just died and I am not fine and the fact you can't tell I lied is bad I am not ready sorry Iris but can you go back in" Barry says.

Once Iris went in with a huff Barry looked at everyone through the window Barry closed his eyes "Sorry" he whispered and ran off until a blue breach opened and focused on the night his mother had been murdered. Then when he saw his future self get his younger self away from the scene Barry sped up and grabbed Thawne before he stabbed Barry's mother. Barry put Thawne against the wall "You never hurt her again" Barry said with hate in the voice. Barry then knocked him out he turned to see his mother "don't worry no one will hurt you" Barry says and sped off with thawne. Barry put Thawne in a prison cell in a warehouse and made sure meta dampeners so Thawne couldn't speed phase or vibrate himself out.

Flashpoint Timeline
Barry woke up with new memories with his parents having more time with his parents feeling no grief no pain or feeling broken all the problems being the flash he was glad he didn't have to worry about that anymore. Barry woke up in a loft that he now recognized as his own. He got up and got changed and made breakfast before his phone went off to see it was from his Dad asking if wanna had breakfast at the hospital with him. And even though he not gonna use his speed he still has a huge metabolism so he accepts it and sees he has keys to a car.

Barry drove to the hospital and went to the cafeteria as in this timeline and new memories he comes to the hospital often and knows some of the doctors and nurses. Barry sees his Dad sitting he walks over "Hey Dad" Barry smiles "hey slugger" Henry says and Barry laughs and Barry goes and grabs coffee before sitting back down. Barry and Henry talk for a while when a woman in her 20s comes over "Good morning Dr Allen" Henry smiles and Barry looks and can't help but smile knowing the woman "Good Morning Dr Snow this is my son Barry and Barry this is Dr Caitlin Snow she moved here from Keystone" Henry said.

"Hello Dr Snow" Barry said with a hand out "Mr Allen but since you are not my patience you can call me Caitlin" said Caitlin shaking Barry's hand. "Only if you call me Barry" Barry said with a smile and she smiled back and nodded "deal" Caitlin tells him. Henry looks at the encounter and holds a smirk "Dr snow would you like to sit with us before we start to work" asked Henry. "Ok" Caitlin said and sits down beside them. "So Barry what do you do for work" asked Caitlin "Oh I am a CSI for CCPD I like science" Barry smiled and Caitlin giggled "me too I would love to be a scientist but you can I like helping people more even it can be heartbreaking but meeting people caring for them something about it more rewarding" Barry nod with a smile "Well you doing a good job being doctor can't be that easy I could tell even through my dad" Barry tells her.

Caitlin nodded "Well I have to leave for my work so see you Dad and goodbye Dr Snow" he smiled making her laugh Barry hugged his dad and left to go to work. "Should we head to Dr. Snow or are you gonna stare where my son was" Henry said to the young doctor making her blush "we should" Said Caitlin and the two also got up and went to work.