00

"Did you hear that Connie m grew double d's OVERNIGHT

"Did you hear that Connie m grew double d's OVERNIGHT."
I exagerate the 'overnight' as I go through the yearbook while on the phone with my bestfriend miley.

"no I doubt it . but enough about them, let's talk about youu! you went from an b to d cup since 6th grade ended. and you just look so much more different in general. dustin is definitely gonna have his eyes glued on you" miley says as I hear her close the yearbook through the phone

I liked dustin long, he was sooo fine. but he's kind of a jerk, so I lost feelings. ehhh not really . if he does one more thing this year to bully or bother anyone at school, I will 100% not like him anymore.

"miley, I don't even like him. he's a jerk. did you see how he made fun of that one girl, and she totally moved towns"

"Aly to he fair it was mostly brandt. dustin was just there standing around"

"I mean true....but I just don't like him! I mean I feel like he'd be the type to bully you if he found out you like him. like he'd bother me all the time. and there's no way he liked me back.. I mean, he is one of the finest guys in school, and i look nothing like the popular girls.. so that's why I stopped liking him, there is no chance he will even notice me this year."

"Aly, babes, trust me. he'll notice you."

"okay but that doesn't mean I like him"

"Whatever you say. anyways, I gotta go because my mom made dinner, see you at school?"

"see you at school. love you byee"

"love youu" we both say and hang up.

tommorow was the first day of 7th grade and I just had to talk about last year with my bestfriend, miley.

I hop into the shower as I think about tommorow. the hot water goes down my back, and my mind just goes blank. I'm too focused on singing my favorite song In the shower at this point.

as soon as I get out, I put my robe on, and blow out my hair, then straighten it. that took almost 3 hours, because of my curly hair, but whatever. it was now 9pm, and I was just doing my skincare, getting ready for bed.

I put my pjs on, and it's around 10 pm at this time. I finally go to sleep, dreading the next day.

_________________________________

room: