05. DATE/3005

sorry I haven't updated I'm so tired and I've been sick and grounded for being a bad ass lil girl 😤

but here's a chapter I'm so sorry!
____________________________

Dustin and I haven't had a REAL date. Like yeah ive been on a double date with him, but never on a date that's one on one.

He decided to take me to the town fair while it's still warm outside!

and it was his ideas to match outfitssss

he was going to pick me up at 6:30, and it was currently 6pm. I was a little nervous because this was my first real date.

I finished up my look and added some more lip gloss before I put on my shoes and grab a jacket and just carry it around just incase I get cold.

I then get a text from dusting saying that he's outside and I rush down the stairs and open the door, to see my fine gorgeous bf!!!

"Hi alyy" my boyfriend says as he hugs me.

"hii" I say, hugging him back.

"you ready to go?" he asks.

"yupppp" I say as step puts ode and lock the door and we start walking towards the fair since it's not too far.

Him and I were just talking about random things on our way there. Apparently he also plays basketball aside from wrestling and that he has a little sister...? Not expected but he showed me pics and she's really cuteee.

We finally get there and play a bunch of games, and sadly, he won most of them. But on the bright side, he'd give all the prizes to me !!!

We'd walk around the fair, hand in hand, with a smile plastered in both our faces. We were both a happy couple. 

He had bought me some Italian ice, so I could get more hydrated because it's been hours since we got here. And then I saw it. The ferris wheel.

Dustin was paying for my Italian ice, but I had My eyes in the ferris wheel. I slightly nudged him and he turned to look at me.

"yeah?" He asks

"can we go on the ferris wheel? pleaseee" I ask

"Yeah, of course. let's go there right now. I also heard there were going to be fireworks tonight around this time, so its perfect."

I nodded and smiled as I held his hand and led him to the surprisingly, small line to the ferris wheel.

after around 5-10 minutes we got to the guy that takes our tickets, well Dustin's since he decided to pay for everything, and he asked us something.

"there's this feature where we could take pictures of you two on the wheel. it's built into the ferris wheel. j really recommend it for couples. do you want it applied to your seat?" he asked.

I smiled and nodded, looming at dustin for approval since he's paying. Dustin looks at me and shrugs.

"sure we'll get it" dustin says and the guy shows us our seat.

we finally get on the ferris wheel and it starts going up. and what made this even mire special, 3005 by Chilidish Gambino started playing in the speakers.

"I love this song" I say

"me too, it reminds me of you" dustin replies.

I blush but it's not really noticeable with my tan skin.

Then we both notice the camera infront of us telling us to smile. it was kinda like a photo booth. So on the count of 3, dustin put his arm around me and smiled, and so did I. For the second one, it's a picture of both of us looking right at eachother.

And the third one, was my favorite one. After the eye contact of the second picture, there was more tension. The amazing music was blurred out of my hearing and what I could mostly hear was dustin and I's breath, as our faces were less than 2 inches away. I tilt my head a bit and do the triangle method. so does he, and he brings up his hand to My face as he leans in. And just in time, the fireworks go off, and so does the camera.

It's funny, because all I was thinking about were fireworks, and how this moment felt like fireworks exploding everywhere. I was happy. Not an ounce of sadness in my body at the moment.

We both pull away and smile and look at eachother but then start laughing a bit when we notice how everything happened all at once. And then the fourth picture was of me and dustin laughing.

Perfect first date ever.

_________________________

sorry this is so short I've just had no motivation lately + I've been grounded and sick.

almost 1k words, just a lil filler chapter.
____________________________