02. MIRANDA

It's the next day at school and I'm in gym class with Miley on the bleachers.

"Hey, wanna know what I just noticed?" miley asks as she tilts her head a bit to look at mine.

"hm?"

"I think dustin likes you." miley states, like if she knew It was true.

"Girl bye no he doesnt, he's known as the 'hottest' and 'most popular' guy and school. and I'm just...yk..normal. And even if he did, it's not like I like him back...." I say the last part a little silently.

"LIESSS," miley exclaims. "But if you really think about it, he's really nice to mostly only you, and he said he'll apologize to maya just because of YOU. And ik damn well no one likes apologizing. Also, wasn't he calling you 'shorty' in P.E. yesterday?"

"Ok but doesn't he call every girl that?"

"no."

"oh."

"See girlll he wants you." miley says as she nudges me.

"enough about me, let's talk about how you and brandt have been flirting back and forth!" I bring up

"okay but like he doesn't want me tho he's just playing" she says, not believing me.

"if he didn't want you, would he be checking you out right now?" I say, but its me nudging her instead.

"Ok Whateverrr" she says as I laugh a bit.

I'm just watching the gym kickball game and I randomly see dustin go up to Maya. wonder what other shitty things he's telling her. A little after, I see her run up to Anna, who just sat down next to me. They were both sitting next to me and miley, but not like NEXT next to us, yk?

Then, Maya starts talking to Anna.

"oh my gosh, Na! Dustin just like totally said sorry to me after yesterday. I mean I know he's a bitch, because you told me alex said that, but he's at least kinda nice. But he said that he was only saying sorry because of 'her' which was like really weird."

Maya says quickly, as miley and I overhear the whole thing.

"Who's her?" I whispered to miley.

"you." she whispers back.

"you might not be wrong..."

I say as I turn back around and see dustin running off the feild, going up the bleachers in my direction.

Dustin's pov:

As soon as we get out the locker rooms, I run up to Maya. the only girl I've ever loved.

Nah I'm just playing

but I still went up to her, only because of aly though.

"Hey ugis- I mean bowlcut- I mean Maya. sorry bout yesterday. kinda fucked up"

"oh my gosh your apologizing!"
she says as she gets excited.

...

"Yeah whatever. but I'm only apologizing because of her."

"Who's her?" bowl cut asks

"dont worry about it. " I say as I put my hands on my knees as that girl runs away.

I then turn my head to glance at a beautiful girl talking. She's just so gorgeous, her nice tan skin, her lashes, her smile, her laugh, her everything. She is the girl I would do anything for. That's the only reason I apologized to ugis. And I wouldn't have done it any other girl asked me to.

I suddenly get the courage to go up to aly and tell her how I apologized. I start running towards her.

"Hey al" I say