01. FIRST DAY

"okay! we have homeroom together, let's go!"

"good because I heard that we have Mr. o first and that he was kind of a weirdo"

"Yeah he is. but let's get to class cuz we don't wanna be late"

"Yeah ok let's go"

*time skip to locker assignments*

"Hey what do all those flyers say?" I as miley as I look around the lockers.

"they say....dustin loves Maya...and brandt loves maya?" she replies, confused.

"oh gosh..." I say as miley and I start walking towards Maya and Anna.

I instantly knew this was fake and just a prank because brandt and dustin are like the most popular guys in the grade, and Maya isn't really known. and I could especially tell as I saw brandt and dustin laughing in the distance.

as I reach Maya and tap her shoulder.

"Hey what are all those flyers about? like the brandt and dustin ones? do you know?" I ask

"oh my gosh aly! they're like fricken in love with me, like literally!" she says excitedly.

"oh...uhm did they say anything about it?" I say as I scratch my head and look at miley because we already know how this is going to end.

"no...not yet but it's time for P.E." Maya says.

I actually liked Maya and Anna. I didn't think there was anything wrong with them. they were funny, and nice to me and miley, and we didn't understand why everybody thought they were all weird. I mean, they can be a bit concerning at times, but they're just having fun, let them be!

"oh yeah you're right, let's go"

*time skip to P.E. , outside*

miley and I sit next to eachother, and kinda close to Maya and Anna.

I overhear them talking about brandt and dustin...and a feeling of jealousy washes over me? I mean, he could like her, even though everyone says it's just a lie. but still. it just makes me feel weird.

then they start talking about how brandt is sitting close to them and how dustin is so fly and his earing and blah blah blah.

"Hey! Mrs. Gonzalez, you're batting. you're kicking it to long."

shitttt.

nononono.

I mean he's rude.

but he's SOOO fine.

"What are ya waiting for??!" the P.E. teacher shouts.

"Gosh I'm coming, jeez." I say as I walk down the bleachers as I lower my shorts.

As I'm preparing to kick, dustin is a few feet in front of me. he looks at me and nods his head up and says 'hey' and smirks.

ohmygosh

"hey" I say with a slight smile.

no.

I cant be falling for him again.

he's a jerk.

yeah he's a jerk and he doesn't care about people's emotions and he just looks so fine-

wait what?

ok shut up

"kick it, shorty" dustin says with a smirk .

I swear if he calls me another nickname I will suck his di-