Prologue | Greenish Love

"The way you see me makes me believe like I am the only person in the world"

--_--_--_--_--

Author's Perspective

Jisoo has always been a quiet and lonely person. In school, she ate lunch by herself and sat on her seat alone with no one by her side.

It's not like she hated anyone or had any trauma related to people but she was considered an introvert because she did not know how to get along with them.

She liked to talk less. Some people wanted to be her friend but when she expressed less emotions, they distanced themselves from her and ignored her like she was not there.

Taehyung watched this from afar daily and fell for her because she was the only one who looked different to him from others.

He had no courage to walk up to her and become her friend or even confess so he silently watched her. Not until the day she started to look gloomy and sad all the time.

It was because of her parents. They were not getting along with each other anymore and always bickered with each other so she started locking herself in her room.

She started to think everyone was like that and it scared her. Taehyung noticed it for a week and could not take it anymore so he decided to muster up his courage.

He walked up to her but she looked unfazed thinking he had some other business, something unrelated to her.

He was hesitant. She looked at him in shock after realising he was going to talk to her. "H-Hey!" He greeted her but it came out as a stutter. He mentally scolded himself.

"Are you talking to me?" Jisoo wanted to confirm it was her to clear the confusion built up inside her. He nodded shyly and could not dare meet her eyes.

Taehyung took a deep breath before speaking. "I wanted to be friends with you if you did not mind. I am Taehyung." Jisoo was taken aback.

It has been first time in a long time since someone wanted to be friends with her. The ones who wanted to be her friend left her all alone.

He looked at her when he heard nothing from her for a while. He was becoming nervous now. "D-Do you not want to be?"

"I would love to be." A smile formed on his face hearing her sentence. Jisoo thought she could use some company even if it is for a short amount of time.

Taehyung put his hand forward for a handshake. Jisoo hesitated a little but shook his hand as a form of the start of their friendship.

--_--_--_--_--

No hate to anyone.
This is just the author's imagination, a work of fiction, not reality.

Book cover by byeiol_17

|G R E E N I S H L O V E|
(A Jisoo and Taehyung Fanfiction)

|G R E E N I S H   L O V E|(A Jisoo and Taehyung Fanfiction)

Started: 23/12/2023
Ended: 10/01/2024
Status: Completed

Copyright ©Blackyim 2023

All Rights Reserved

~Ziyi