003

3 Months Later.....

Jisoo's Perspective

I do not know how magically I was starting to open up to Taehyung. Before, I kept everything to myself but I am finding myself sharing my stories with him.

I did tell him about my parents always bickering but I am noticing that they stopped doing that and are starting to become sweet.

I really liked the development and am starting to feel comfortable with talking to people. I was wrong. Not all people are the same.

"People are scary but he is an exception." I murmured to myself as I was so lost in thoughts of him. There is one thing bothering me.

I could understand but whenever he was with me, I found myself blushing and staring at him. I liked every little interaction of ours.

Whenever he is not around, I feel quite lonely. I also space out sometimes, lost in my thoughts of him. I do not know what to name this feeling but it feels so good.

--_--_--_--_--

"Earth to Chu." I heard a low whisper and a hand waving before my eyes. I realised I was spacing out again and it was Taehyung beside me making me come out of thoughts.

"H-Huh?" I stuttered a little. He looked at me confused. "Where were we?" I asked, to clear the awkward atmosphere around us.

"What is happening with you? You are spacing out most of the time. It's making me worry." His voice sounded so concerned and it made me feel guilty for no reason.

"Sorry to make you worried but I am really okay." I gave him a big smile and he smiled back. I stood up and looked at him, "Let's go, then?" He nodded and stood up.

We made our way to the classroom we were supposed to be in and took a seat beside each other. The teacher was yet to come in class and students were chatting with each other.

"Will you like to go to the internet café with me after school?" He asked me but I sighed and shook my head with a sad smile.

"Sorry, I can't come with you. Well, my parents are taking me out for dinner as they said we need family time to connect since it's been a long time." I explained.

"I am happy that you are bonding well with your parents now. Who am I to interrupt? Enjoy your dinner today." He said in his bubbly tone. I chuckled a little.

I was really happy to bond with my parents but sad at the same time that I had to ditch him. I did not want to sadden him but I did.

"I am sorry, really. You have to spend your time alone because of me now." I said in a sad tone. He started laughing but I stared at his face, I do not know why.

"I told you it's okay. The way you are saying it is making me laugh. Don't worry, I will go straight home and have my bonding time with my parents instead." He ruffled my hair.

I gently pushed his hand away and glared at him playfully as he messed up my hair. "Don't do that. I had to comb really hard to entangle my hair today." I reasoned out.

We were chatting when I heard some students behind us whispering to each other but were very loud to call that a whisper.

"I think I really really really love, Songhi." One of the girls said. Her friends were squealing as she was simping over someone named Songhi.

Then a thought struck my mind. Do I love him? No, that cannot happen. I glanced at him to confirm my suspicion and blushed right away. I really do love him.

To Be Continued.....