005

1 Year Later.....

Author's Perspective

Today was a beautiful day for both Jisoo and Taehyung as it was their one year anniversary of being in a relationship together. They were a couple now after Jisoo's confession.

Jisoo confessed to him by taking him away from people to somewhere quiet and Taehyung was pretty shocked by her confession but eventually accepted.

After they became a couple, they were quite shy around each other and had sweet interactions. In class, they secretly held fingers and had many small interactions.

They went on dates, not to somewhere fancy but somewhere suitable for them. They have not had their first kiss yet because they were quite shy to make a move.

As it was their anniversary today, Taehyung excitedly waited for the classes to end just so he could see Jisoo. Jisoo, on the other hand, had the same thought.

Just when the classes came to an end, Taehyung started searching for Jisoo and found her coming out of her class. He was so happy that he skipped his steps and went to her.

Jisoo giggled at his unserious move. "So, you remembered, huh?" Jisoo questioned the person in front of her as the other person nodded immediately.

"How can I forget? Happy First Anniversary, my Chu. You don't know how happy I am to come this far with you." Taehyung hugged her in happiness and she also did.

"Happy First Anniversary, my Tae. I am indeed taken aback that we have come this far and I want to celebrate more anniversaries with you." Jisoo whispered near his ear.

"I am pretty sure we will. But first, let's go. I want to take you somewhere on this happy day." Taehyung dragged her outside the school gate.

She could not maintain her laughter and burst out laughing when they were looking for a ride. "Calm down, Tae. We have the whole day together."

"As you say. How about we change our clothes into something casual before going somewhere?" Jisoo nodded hearing Taehyung's question.

--_--_--_--_--

Jisoo got off the bus and made her way inside her house with a sigh. "Mom, I am going out for today and might come late so I wanted to inform you beforehand."

"Are you going out with your boyfriend?" Jisoo nodded slightly listening to her mother. "Enjoy! And I want to meet with him too, okay? As I haven't met him yet."

"Okay, mom." Jisoo gave her mother a hug and went to get ready. While choosing clothes, she wondered where they were going.

--_--_--_--_--

Taehyung took a deep breath as he made his way towards Jisoo's house. He was really nervous to see her parents. He knocked slowly and a female voice was heard from the other side.

Jisoo's mother opened the door for him. "Hello, ma'am. I am Kim Taehyung. It's so nice to finally meet you. I have heard a lot about you from Jisoo and you are indeed pretty."

Jisoo's mother gasped when she realised who he was. "You are Jisoo's boyfriend? You are so handsome. Come inside. You must be here to pick Jisoo up."