Prologue

April 24, 2024 - Plantlantis

A distant planet far away from Earth, Plantlantis, the home of the Seedrians, however, a threat had appeared, devastating the planet in less than an hour, generating a storm that covered the planet any would destroy any Space Iron Escape Pod that attempted to go through it, and the creatures name is Ghidorah, The Three-Headed Terror.

This giant stood at a height of 31 feet tall, a length of 72 feet long, a wingspan of 100 feet wide, and a weight of 1,100 pounds, Ghidorah may have appeared to be weak. But he was far from that, Ghidorah was a malevolent creature, that would kill anything and everything, he had vaporized a total of 98% of the planet's inhabitants, leaving only two individuals behind, that of which was the royal family, Cosmo the Seedrian and her mother Earthia. They were currently running to the evacuation deck where an escape pod made of Space Titanium, however, there was only one functioning pod.

Cosmo: Come on mother, we have time to escape

Earthia: No Cosmo, you have time to escape

Cosmo: Excuse me?

Earthia: Listen to me, Ghidorah is under the control of the Decepticons, an evil race of aliens that created Ghidorah thousands of years ago, the reason why our kind traveled to Earth, you must help your friends defend the planet alongside these ancient creatures

Cosmo: I'm not leaving you mother

Earthia: You have to Cosmo, your survival matters the more than mine, good luck on your journey

Earthia soon placed her daughter within the pod, before launching it, sending Cosmo off to Earth. Suddenly, Ghidorah landed inside the castle, causing it to crumble, Ghidorah soon fired his Gravity Beams at Earthia, turning her to ashes as Cosmo watched in horror. A portal soon opened in front of Cosmo's pod in the air, bringing her in front of the blue marble, Earth.