The Battle against Shimu Part 1

April 26, 2024 - Adventure Bay, Canada

The Autobots aimed their weapons upon Shimu as the Cryptid growled at them, Optimus could only question Megatron sending this beast upon them, but he knew Shimu had to be stopped, no matter what.

Optimus Prime: Shimu, I don't know why your here to kill us, but I will not allow you to hurt any of us

Shimu didn't bother listening as he roared at Optimus and the Autobots, they knew the beast wouldn't listen, so they had to do what they had to take down this monster before something bad could happen. Arcee and Bumblebee ran around Shimu as they began shooting at Shimu while Optimus, Ratchet, and Ironhide fired at Shimu to attempt to drawn the Cryptid away from the two scouts, however, Shimu's mist seemed to forbid them from knowing were they were shooting, thankfully Tails was able to see what was happening from a drone flying over head and was able to give the Autobots the direction they needed to fire upon Shimu.

Optimus Prime: The mist seems to be clearing, now's the chance, Tails, this may be the chance for assistance

Tails: Copy that Prime, Catboy, Owlette, Gekko, and Bastet, if you been wanting some action, now's the time to show that you four are worthy among the team, if you'll need backup, I'll send Octobella, An Yu, Newton, and Armadylan to assist you

Catboy: This cat's gonna speed to the rescue!!!

Owlette: This birdy is ready to save the day!!!

Gekko: Time for some Gekko Muscles!!!

Bastet: Bastet the Sun Cat to the rescue!!!

The four heroes than ran outside to help the Autobots in the fight against Shimu, the heroes catchphrase surprised Tails, showing him enough that they were worthy to be heroes among the team.

Bastet: Alright Shimu time to meet The Cat of the Sun, Sun Spear, Rise!!!

Catboy: Wow! When did you have a Sun Spear?

Bastet: A weapon I was born to use, but I don't use it as much as I should

Catboy: Lucky

Owlette: Get a room you two, oh wait! You already do

Bastet: *blushing* Shut up

Shimu roared at the teenaged heroes, Bastet charged at the monster and stabbed Shimu in his right angle before cut upwards, however, this didn't effect Shimu as it didn't seem to be that much of a cut. Bastet looked at Shimu in both shock and fear as her attack didn't harm Shimu, as the monster prepared to fire his Frost-Bite Blast upon Bastet, thankfully, Catboy rushed into, picked up Bastet, and ran to a nearby tree as fast as he could as Shimu fired his Frost-Bite Blast, seemingly surprised that Catboy ran that fast.

Catboy: Are you okay Bastet?

Bastet: I'm fine Catboy thanks to you

Shimu soon prepared to fire his Frost-Bite Blast upon the duo, but thankfully, Owlette launched some Owl Feathers at Shimu's left eye, causing him the roar in pain.

Owlette: Now Gekko!!!

Gekko: Super Tail Swipe!!!

The Tail Swipe hit Shimu's left leg, knocking the Cryptid off his feet, however, in retaliation, Shimu prepared to fire his Frost-Bite Blast at Gekko, however, a Corvette Stingray Concept and a Chevrolet Volt appeared and transformed into robots, catching Shimu off guard, both robots stood four feet tall, and the other Autobots knew how they were.

Optimus Prime: Sideswipe? Jolt?

Sideswipe: Prime, thank goodness your alive

Jolt: We assumed the worst after Cybertron fell

Optimus Prime: We're have you been?

Sideswipe: The moon, we found a cave system a hid there with our Energon signals shielded

Jolt: However, once the Decepticons warship, the Nemesis appeared, we knew we had to stop them, but we crashed on Baffin Island and went into Stasis for an hour

Sideswipe: And we found some help

A loud roar was from the waters, as a massive creature emerged from the waters as it went to the top of the rock face, this wasn't just any other monster, this was Godzilla.