Klaus

It was the night before Christmas, and Santa was going over his naughty and nice list as the snow fell outside, and the reindeer were tended to by the elves. "There will only be a few children receiving coal this year," he says as he continues to look over his list.  He is dressed in his scarlet suit, with white trimming and a black belt tied around his large stomach. 

"There are more and more well-behaved children every year," Mrs Klaus says as she takes the last batch of Christmas tree cookies out of the oven. Santa drops his list and reaches for a cookie on the table, crumbs fall onto his white beard and sprinkle the floor. "Divine as always," he says. Mrs Klaus smiles. 

"Thank you." 

Before long Santa is outside, the cold making his cheeks rosy red as he checks the reindeer and feeds each of them with magic feed to make them fly. The bells jingle on the harnesses as the deer move and shake their thick coats. It was almost time to take off, and the last of the gifts were loaded onto the sleigh. As the northern lights flashed in the sky the sleigh took off and began its journey into the world of the humans to deliver the toys and gifts. The feed began to work and the reindeer were off the ground in no time. The portal opened, and glowing gold and glitter seemed to cover the entrance of it and covered the sleigh as it passed through.