29.

Seonghwa pov
Hey seonghwa you're an asshole you know that?
Be careful
I'm disgusting
Please take some rest

I woke up with a bad migrain as I tried to remember my dream.
Those words were surely by yn.
Wait.
Yn

Finally recalling everything that had happened I widened my eyes as I tried to get up only to fall back on the mattress I was laying at.
I finally took in the surroundings with squinted eyes that were still not adpated to light.

I was laying on an old bed and by the looks it seem to be that I was in a tent.
The tent was moving a bit indicating the presence of heavy winds outside.
But the thing was , where was I?

The tent was not too large but the looks said that it was a medical room.
There were several wooden cupboards with different medicines and stuff and there were 3 more beds.

My eyes stopped on the bed that was at the corner of the room.
Squinting my eyes I tried to take a good look of the person who was laying there.
It was a girl who was busy typing something on her phone.
The girl's leg was fractured as it hung by a cloth to provide support.
She looked young maybe around 14 or  15 years old.
Her jaw was moving continuously indicating that she was chewing a gum.
When the girl felt stare directed towards her she lifted her head to look at seonghwa who was staring at her.
The girl raised her brow as she rolled her eyes before she averted her eyes back to her phone.

She seem to look like someone he knew.
He didn't knew why but he felt that he was close to her.
Tilting his head he kept on staring at the girl ahead of him making the girl scoff.

"Mister can you like not stare at me? You're not my type buddy"she snapped at him before rolling her eyes.
I widened my eyes at her attitude and couldn't help but remember y/n.

Realisation hit me again as I tried to get up holding my head.
The girl didn't looked bothered as she kept on using her phone.
With great efforts I stood up slowly making my way towards the entry of the tent

Before he can exit the girl mumbled something which he clearly heard.

"What a nuisance"seonghwa scoffed at her statement but right now he needed to see if yn had came to the wherever he was.
He saw the place getting bombed with his own eyes and he knew that no normal human can escape alive .

He remember that she was hurt too and it was impossible for her to even run in that state
He set aside all the negative thoughts as he made his way outside.
As soon as he stepped out he had to squint his eyes because of the sunlight that directly hit his face.

He looked around.
He was somewhere around a camp and there were more tents around him.
The ground was barren and the soil had gone hard probably because of the lack of water.
His head was hurting but he didn't care right now.
His eyes went over to the people who passed by him giving him a weird look.

"Y-yn"he muttered with his dry lips as he ran around the area

While running he bumped into many people

"What the hell man!"

"I'm sorry sir"he apologised to each person he bumped into still running

"Y-yn where are you why did you do this to why why"he muttered

Suddenly he bumped into another person this time falling hard on the ground.

"Omg I'm so so- seonghwa? Wtf are you doing here? You were supposed to be resting"

Seonghwa raised his head to look at the person ahead
A tear stained face and red eyed yuta was looking at him worriedly.
He helped seonghwa get up and at an instant got a hard blow on his face.