Chapter 9: Dreaming Again

Hannah is walking down the sideway. The street sign says:

Amityville Street

"Garry?" Hannah called out. Garry came out from some bushes. "Yeah?" Garry answered. "Remember to wake me up if i'm having a bad dream..." Hannah said. "Okay." Garry went back in the bushes. Hannah goes to the police station and goes up to a window. She sees Todd sleeping in his cell. A door opens and Spooky enters. He magically enters Todd's cell door by just walking through it. Hannah gasped. "Garry!" Hannah shouted as she turned around. No one answered. "Garry!!" Hannah shouted louder, no answer. Spooky looked at Todd. "TODD!!! LOOK OUT!!!" Hannah is banging on the window with her fist. Spooky looked up at Hannah, grinning. He grabbed the blanket. "Garry!!!" Hannah shouted as she turned around again. No answer. Hannah turns around and Spooky is gone. She sighed in relief. Hannah turned around yet again. "Garry!!" Hannah shouted. "Hannah..." Jan whispered. Shes still in the bodybag. Hannah is disturbed and she stared at Jan. "Hannah..." Jan whispered again. Jan slightly opened her mouth and a centipede came out from it. Hannah is disgusted. Jan is now a pile of eels...

"Garry!" Hannah is scared now. Still no one answered. "Wake up!!" She shouted again. "Are you there!?" Hannah shouted again. She backed up behind a bush. "I am here." Spooky's voice said. He then jumped out and Hannah ran screaming. She knocked a trash can over continues running. Spooky threw the trash can aside. Hannah is running to her house. Spooky is laughing a little. Hannah makes it to her house and slams the door behind. She locks it. Then she goes upstairs, then one of the steps had glue in there, slowing down Hannah. Spooky breaks the glass. "Hannah! Help me please!" Jan's voice said. "Save me from--" Spooky rips off the Jan mask. "Spooky!" Spooky continued. Hannah made it all the way upstairs. And she slammed her bedroom door. She looked at the mirror, panicing. She saw Garry sleeping. "This is a dream! It isn't real!" Hannah exclaimed. "This is just a dream! He isn't real!!" She exclaimed again. "He isn't re--" Hannah is interrupted. "RAAAAHHHH!!" Spooky yelled as he jumped out from the mirror. He lands on Hannah. Spooky is laughing, while Hannah is screaming. Hannah protects herself with a pillow, but Spooky used his scalpel glove to cut. Feathers are flying. Then the alarm went off.

Hannah wakes up.