Chapter 5: Police Station/Hannah At School

Hannah is at the police station with Sheriff Carl Steele, Hannah's adoptive father, a really old friend of Hannah. "He...he didn't do anything..." Hannah said. "Listen, once we catch him, we're gonna tell him if he killed her or not. I understand you are stressed out, but everything will be fine." Carl said.

The next day, Hannah is at school. "The scientific discovery of the apple, is labeled as a fruit..." The teacher said, teaching the students about the apple and its origins. "Petron, will you read us on what you have written?" The teacher asked. Petron stands on and is now in the front of all the students. "Okay so, the apple usually comes off of trees and green and red colors..." Petron kept talking. Then Hannah started to fall asleep. Soon as she wakes up, she can see Jan in a body bag. "Hannah..." Jan said softly. Hannah saw that the students have all vanished. Hannah looked back, but Jan and the bodybag are gone. Then a slightly large trail of blood has caught her attention. Hannah exits the classroom. As she looks down at the hallway, the bodybag with Jan in it, is dragged by an invisible force to the right. Hannah runs down the right hall and suddenly bumps into a hall monitor, causing the monitor to fall on the ground, she has the nametag "Skittle" on it she also has a blue and dark red striped sweater on. "Where's your pass?" Skittles asked. "Forget your pass!" Hannah exclaimed, she continues running down the hallway, until she hears a man's voice: Hey! Hannah! Hannah turns around. Skittle now has a scalpel glove on her right hand, also some blood on her face. "No running in the hallways~" She said, moving the fingers of the glove. Hannah is disturbed and ran into a room.