{Chapter 1}-Trust in Faith

Please leave coments i love reading them thx and enjoy

Faith's introduction chapter

{Subject 0006}

2012

They held a red haired woman above a pit.
A girl was hidden watching her.
The woman's name was Natalia she was the girls mission.
The girl listened to them talk for minuuts..

They were talking about moving cargo.
The lady was put back down and the girl just waited.
Then the big man in the front called the woman Black Widow the girl now knew that she needed her for sure.

The girl let out a laugh as the redheaded talked back to the man.
She listened to the redheaded woman who just took a phone while being held by her hostage.

"Are u kidding I am working, I am in the middle of an interrogation. This moron is giving me everything. look, you can pull me out of this right now. Let me put you on hold"

the woman said as she hit the man in his knee while she was tied to the chair fighting her way out in that chair.
She breaks the chair with a jump landing on one of the men.
She keeps fighting pulling these sick moves.
Hanging one of these guys on his feet in the pit.
She grabbed the phone again and her shoes to leave.
That was her sign to follow the woman.
She stood up and silently followed her.

The woman turned around and smiled. "What do you want I am not in the mood"

The woman looked at a pole as the hair of a girl blew next to it
She steps out as she looks up to the woman.

"Natalia Romanova,Ur wanted back home"

The little girl said monotone as the women tried to take her Serous.
The girl was wearing a suit like the one the woman used to wear.
The girl held her hand out to make a deal.
The woman took it and stabed her in the neck with needle that had some drugs.
The girl passed out as the woman carried her away.

She put the girl in this room all covered in metal with only one table and a bed.
She woke up to see herself lying on the bed.
She immediately stands up and goes into a fighting pose.

"I am not fighting you" The girl looked up at the woman a bit.

"Why not?" She said still standing ready.

"It doesn't matter just please stay here and change"

Natalia threw her some clothing.
She closed the door and left.
The girl stares at the camera and walk to and stand in a dead spot as she changes her clothes.
She sits back down think of what she should do go out and risk geting back to that place or stay her and be unwanted.
As she stands she walks to the door al of the suden she feels a bang and a movement like she is on water now.
She trys to open the door and it feels like she is going up the door slaming on her hand. She opens it and walks out to some lobby of sorts.
She hides behind the door and sees a one eyed men manny other poeple the redhead natascha and man with a purple shirt and a blond one.
She trys to get a better look at the redhead but she leaves with this person called 'banner'.
She just climps up and keeps an eye on the poeple what there doing looks like they are trying to catch some one.
She watches the Camera from afar. Looking intrested as she hears Romanoffs voice she looks at a computer and sees other person a man dressed in Iron.