{Chapter 4}-Day of Death

They put the kids in a big truck with to get them to the morgue to see if maybe it wasnt just a bomb that killed them

The sky was bright blue an amazing day yet more then six kids had died.
Who would put a bomb there why put a bomb there.
They would never realy know, The person should be far away by now if it was a newly placed bomb.

The truck with the kids where on the highway to the closest mourge.
As they where speeding down to get of the high way BOOM something hit them hard.
As the doors flew open the truck stoped the truck hanging slightly over a clif.
Dead kids where slipinh out of the trcuk

The kids where unharmed put back into the truck as they counted evry single kid they realized one was missing.
How could they loose a DEAD kid, Not like they could just walk of and leave....

They couldnt find the kid they couldnt find her.

They tought she rolled of the cliff intro the waters.
But they couldnt find her there
Not even ONE trace.

They went door to door to tell parents and familys there kid was found dead.
Only one more to go, The dead kid that went missing.

The cops walk onto a farm slowly walking to the door as three kids where playing outside.

¨Ohhh some one is in trouble¨

Cameron laughs as he runs inside to yell.

¨DAD the Police is here¨

They wait by the door as Laura and Clint stand by the door way.

¨Officers what did our daughter do now¨

Clint says almost excpecting them to come here.
Normaly they imdently awnser.
From the looks on there faces they knew something was of.

¨Cooper,Lila and Cameron Get inside¨

Laura yels as the kids run inside of the house and into the living room looking out of the window.

¨Tell us what happend please¨

laura says concirned.

¨We are sorry to inform you tha..¨

¨No,No,No,NO¨

Clint knew what he was about to say all to well.

¨That youre daughter was found dead a view hours ago¨

The Officers says as Laura graps onto Clints arm tears streaming down her face.
But Clint face just looks confused and more in denial like that is imposible.

¨But we have more bad news¨

Clint looked almost angry the kids at the window where smilling a minuut ago they couldnt hear it but they knew something was off.

¨MORE BAD NEWS, You just told me my daughter is dead¨

Laura looks at them and let a view words out while trying not to cry.