Merry Christmas?!?!

Did I completely forget about this book??? Yes.
But I remembered now it so here's some TEP Gang on Christmas headcanons.

• Misty and Dawn are in charge of making the food, everyone else just can't cook or can't be bothered to cook.

• The gang do Secret Santa, usually taken charge by Robin and/or Ash, because nobody else is trusted enough to make sure it goes at least somewhat smoothly

• Brook gets Phoenix coal. (He'd probably get something nice with it, too, but the coal's a nice reminder she's a bitch)
No hate to Phoenix btw, it's just something Brook would absolutely do.

While staying up until Christmas, the gang do a shitton of karaoke (mainly just Ash and Misty belting to 'All I Want For Christmas Is You' and 'Last Christmas' while the others watch and record them for future blackmail purposes)

• Robin forced everyone to wear some sort of Christmas clothing, Blake and Phoenix refused to do so, until Dawn and Misty begged them to at least wear a Santa hat, where they regrettably did so.

• Brook and Dawn made some handmade Christmas decorations together, mainly just paper snowflakes and other crafts, which their older sisters taught them how to make when they were younger

• Everyone uses Phoenix as a human heater in Winters, thanks to her fire powers just making her a naturally warm person

• Thanks to a ton of begging from Brook and Misty, Ash wore a full Santa costume on Christmas, which also immediately went into the blackmail folder (they probably also made Dawn dress as an elf as a fun short joke, but they don't talk about that due to getting shot in the arm every time they do)

Well. There's all that. Not a lot tbh, but I didn't have many ideas for this, but I just wanted to post something here for Christmas.

Merry Christmas everyone‼️‼️🎄