Brook Lore Is Crazy

Ignore the title I literally had like. Zero ideas on what to call this
And you gotta bear with me on this because I cannot explain shit for the life of me.

Solikeeee. I was js looking at that one Brook+Draven Insta post thingy earlier. Well, more specifically this bit.

Andddd I noticed a couple of things abt it which I want to talk about, sooo, this chapter

So first of all, that line where Draven says "Not your taste? What would his majesty like then, a forest, beach, castle, bedroom?" I think he's referring to places of comfort or something like that, since he mentions places like his bedroom and a beach (pretty sure Brook finds comfort in beaches, considering that one bit in like. ep.2 when he's talking to Robin about smt like that.)

Anyway, if I'm right in thinking that, then I want to bring up how Draven mentioned a forest? Because Brook isn't exactly a forest guy (I literally have no idea how to word this) but yk who is a forest guy? Ash, like. The motherfucking Nature element, Ash.

So basically, forest is referring to Ash. Brook finds comfort in Ash. or, what Draven is basically saying Brook would like Ash. Well, Brook would prefer Ash (even though that's obvious.) at least.

PLUS!! The fact that 'forest' came first in the list is basically saying that Brook finds the most comfort in Ash.

(Iknow this is a stretch but it made so much more sense in my head I promise, unless it's the English lessons getting to me. But yeah. Gay ppl r realest)

Yippie next point. So, that line saying "Don't you know not to speak unless spoken to, so be obedient and keep your mouth shut." Umumum. This line seemed have gotten to Brook. So the selective mutism likely still affects Brook, since he went quiet after that.

(Also quick mention to the 'selective mutism' thing, it did say in the Character Sheet thingys from like. 2 years ago that he was selectively mute, idk if that's still the case but it seems like it so I'm gonna go with that)

Also, the whole idea of 'not speaking until spoken to' seems like a very common thing when bringing up Brook's past, so it's probably an idea that's been pretty drilled into his head for a while.

Last little point abt this. So, we know where Draven's from now, 'The Black Space'. There isn't actually a ton to say about it since we know absolutely nothing about it so far, but by the looks of it, it doesn't not look entirely pleasant.

OKAY I ACTUALLY HAD THIS CHAPTER PRE-WRITTEN AGES AGO BUT SAFIRE POSTED THIS??

Slightly horrified I will not lie

Slightly horrified I will not lie. So like. Carmen's just been stalking(?) Brook even before the series? Thats disgusting.

I didn't actually pay any mind to how she knew Brooks name. Kinda js guessed she'd heard someone say his name or something. But it did confuse me how she knew so much about him, like how he's smart as hell,. Well, I guess we know how now.!

So like. Carmen is presumably a big part of Azazel's "Plan X". I think anyway. It says in that one Carmen lore post that she was Project X, so like, makes sense? Anyway. It looks like Brook is her main target,, it's seriously implied anyway.
Like, in ep6, when Brook and Ash first confont her, she was pretty much expecting them to find her, that "why hello boys" line or sm shit (idk I'm going off memory rn) was wayyy too casual for her to not know who exactly was coming. So in conclusion, she deffo knew it was gonna be them.

But back to my point, why the hell is Carmen targeting Brook in the first place? And it can't be coincidence that Carmen just so happened to be in Plan X, and Brook - who happens to be one of her 'victims' - is on the whole mission thing. Like, The Dark Force had to have known something even before the series events.

Also what was with Azazel saying "at least I know they won't fail me". He either knew the whole plan and already knew that Carmen had a shit ton of info on Brook, and therefore trusted the plan because of that big advantage, or he has some crazy fucking trust in Carmen.
Icl, first option seems a little more believable. So, given thats at least somewhat right,, What makes Brook so important? Not in a horrific way, I love Brook, but like. What is his significance to the team that makes Azazel sure they'll fail if something happens to Brook? Or at least whatever happens in Plan X that will surely make them fail

Yeah so I actually wrote a lot more than I originally thought I was going to write. Lowkey think I'm reading into this way too much. Still blaming English lessons for everything. Sorry if it doesn't make any sense. I'm writing it based on how I'm thinking it. It makes a lot more sense in my head. Also I cba proofread it so sorry about any other errors 🙏
Byebye‼️🫶