Bio

Name: Tylar Rogers

Age: 17 (Prologue and Season 1)

 Appearance: 6ft tall muscular build with light skin tone with a handsome face Sort hair blond, Blue eyes.

 Cpt. Tylar Rogers a.k.a Captain America. was rejected by the U.S. Army during World War ll dur to numerous health problems. He ultimately volunteered for Project Rebirth where he received the Super-Solider Serum developed by Dr. Abraham Erskine. The serum greatly enhanced his frail body to the peak of human physically. As the Sentiel Of Liberty, fighting alongside of the Justice of Society group of Superhuman with power, Rogers and the others helped the Allies win the war, but not before he was lost at sea and frozen in ice in a form of Suspended animation for decades.

Powers

Artificially Enhanced Physiology: Rogers' enhanced physiology has no Superhuman powers, although as a result of the super-solider serum, he was transformed from a frail young man into a "Perfect" Specimen of human development and a conditioning. The super-Solider Serum metabolized and permanently enhanced all of Rogers' bodily functions to the peak of human efficiency. The Super-Solider serum physiology is definite, meaning that if Rogers choose to live an unhealthy lifestyle, none of his power would weaken, and the Super-Solider Serum in his bloodstream will keep him top physical form. It's theorized that as long as some of the serum remains in Rogers' body, it would be able to reproduce itself and sustain Rogers' powers.

Peak Human Strength: Rogers' physical strength is enhanced to the very peak of human potential, making him consistently able to sustain 800 lbs lifts, and bench pressing 1,100 pounds as a warm-up, along with lifting 1 ton. It's unclear if the 1,100 pounds stands for the full set of weights or only one half of the load. Taking into account that it was a warm-up; it can be considered that Tylar is able to push his body much further.

Peak Human Speed: Rogers can move at speed would to that of the absolute finest human athlete, being Caple of running at a sustained 30 miles per hour. He was able to complete a 40-yard dash in 3.82 seconds or a mile "in just over a minute." 

Peak Human Agility: Rogers' agility is amplified to the highest human potential.

 Peak Human Reflexes: Rogers' reflexes are amplified to the highest human potential, and he is said to have a reaction time ten times faster than a normal person. He has been shown to dodge gunfire from multiple shooters simultaneously.

Peak Human Durability: Rogers' durability is amplified to the highest human potential making him very durable. This has allowed him to survive may forms of extensive punishment throughout his career that would injure an ordinary human.

Peak Human Stamina: Rogers' body automatically eliminates the excessive build-up fo fatigue-producing chemicals in his muscles; giving him exceptional endurance. 

Peak Healing Rate: Rogers' healing speed and efficiency is enhanced peak ability, meaning he heals faster than the average person. The white blood cells and Super-Soldier Serum in his body are efficient enough to fight off most microbe, foreign body, and other pathogens from his body, giving him a high immunity to all infections and diseases.

Peak Human Mental Processing: Rogers' mental performance is greatly enhanced allowing it to opertate in the most advanced and rapid manner possible. His mind also processes information quickly, giving him an accelerated learning aptitude; for example, Beast once stated that Rogers can learn and master any weapon within seconds. He possesses an eidetic/photographic memory and perfect recall, meaning he never forgets what he sees and experiences, paired with the ability to speed read, and can thereby intuitively understand what's likely going to happen and how best to deal with it. This enables him to remember any military tactic and apply it to any situation.