Prologue

"On September 1, 1939 WWll Begins." Talyor Narrator voice spoke. "With unmatched ferocity Hitler's war machine launched its blitzkris against Western Europe pushing it to the brink. As we braced for our darkest hour. We must summon our strength to be the bulwark against oppressions. The Nazi onslaught will be the greatest test well ever face. But with our allies, face it and defeat it, we must." A radio broadcaster say's as shows events of ww2 battles fought, city's destroyed, dead people, tanks and soldiers marching both allies and nazi. Next scene shows President Roosevelt in his office talking to six people in front of him the Justice Society asking them to join the war effort to end the war sooner than later and not to lose more men. The Flash and President Roosevelt shake hands scene changes again where the justice society are fighting in different parts of the world fighting in the war.

 Another scene changes showing back in America where Rogers' is enlisting to join the army but was rejected many times later, he is in a lab for the super solider project to which succeed on him later the government sent him to war with a suit and shield and bearing the name Captain AMerica. During the War a few times he worked side by side with the Justice Society. When Rogers first met Wonder Women, he was caught by her beauty and every chance he could get he propose to her to which she turns him down but never gave up for that Wonder Women liked that about him. Scene changes again to shows President Roosevelt in a small Television Screen talking to the people of the United States. " This day we set upon a mighty endeavor. A struggle to preserve our civilation and to set free a suffering humanity. Our sons. Pride of our nation. Lead them straight and true. Their road will be long and hard. Men's souls will be shaken with the violences of war. In this hour of great sacrifice, we shall prevail." Roosevelt say's. 

Berlin Germany, May 5 1945 

Scene shows a makeshift based is made where military allies troops are moving around the base heading out to take down a few nazi still fighting them in the base are many tents for the troops as for one specific one Captain America personal tent inside his tent he is at his desk writing on a paper as he finished writing on the paper he puts it on a envelope sealing it shut and writes a person name read out Diana. He puts the envelope on his jacket pocket along with 2 phots one which himself and the Justice Society (Wonder Women, The Flash (Jay Garret), Hourman, Green Lantern (Allen Scoot), Hawkman, Dr.Fate) and the other picture of Wonder Women.