Independence Day part 1

"Diana, will you marry me." Tylar said. As Diana and Tylar wearing his military uniform as Diana in her hero suit. "Yes!!!" she answers Tylar's questions. He puts the ring on her finger she looks at the ring then looks at Tylar, but he was gone no longer Infront of her. She looks around the area around her changes she's now inside a familiar building which was the Saint Patrick's Cathedral Chruch she sees a close coffin and a picture of Tylar. 

She looks at herself wearing a different outfit black and white knowing it was a funeral of Tylar. "Diana. . . . Diana . . .." (Diana looks around her area where the voice is coming from) "Why Diana why didn't you say Yes?" Diana new the voice it was Tylar. "Tylar please. Where are you? I couldn't give you the answer we were in the time of war." She explained to him. She still circling around to see if she could see Tylar. Tylar appeared in front of her as he was in his Captain America suit with his shield on his back. 

"Do you not feel the same way I did?" He asked

"Do you not feel the same way I did?" He asked. She sees he had zero emotions on his face, and eyes are dead. Diana try's to speak up but couldn't as Tylar turn his back towards her and begins to walkway she tries to chase after him, but she was sinking to the ground slowly reaching out to Tylar last thing Diana see was Tylar fading in the dark.

 Diana try's to speak up but couldn't as Tylar turn his back towards her and begins to walkway she tries to chase after him, but she was sinking to the ground slowly reaching out to Tylar last thing Diana see was Tylar fading in the dark

An alarm sound waking up Diana from her nightmare. She gasps for air she sit-up from her bed looks around her room then processed to shut off her alarm clock she gets out of her bed heads to open the curtain of her bedroom window.

Washington July 4 06:00 EDT

It's been 65 years since the end of WW2 Diana live with many identies after the war. She now works in a history museum as a curator she heads to her nightstand desk picks up a photo frame show her and Tylar in their hero costume along smiling and holding hands. She brushes her thumb over his face missing him deeply the voice, his smile, the crystal blue eyes. She puts the picture back proceed to taking a morning shower, putting on today's clothes. 

She opens her nightstand desk drowning  pulls out a small black box open the box it was the ring that Tylar use to propose to her during the war she puts the ring on her ring finger. Even she couldn't say yes to Tylar in person she hopes he sees her in the beyond wearing the ring saying yes. Of course, she dated a few times, but they couldn't measure up to Tylar she proceeds to leave her home as she heads to her job, she starts to go over artifacts cleaning them up, writing paperwork. A couple hours pass as she was going to take her lunch, but she needs visit somewhere else.