Chapter 8- Christmas?

This will be a more happy chapter! At least I hope.
----------------------------------------------

"How are you feeling my love?"

In Hye woke up to find herself in Hongbin's arms. He was changed in different clothes and he was all clean. His bruises and scratches weren't noticeable anymore.

"I'm better now Oppa." In Hye smiled at him and stretched, "How did you get another outfit?"

"N Hyung flew by your window and waited for me to change. He wants you to come by later just so he can check on you. Or maybe we can meet him somewhere." Hongbin placed his arms behind In Hye as she leaned on his shoulder.

She crawled over to her calendar an her eyes widened, "Today is December 21! I'm still not done with my Christmas shopping!"

"You celebrate Christmas?" Hongbin asked as he smiled at In Hye.

"Of course! It's my favorite holiday! Unnie and Chanyeol Oppa will be decorating our house! Wait..." In Hye crawled over to Hongbin, "Perhaps, have you never celebrated Christmas?"

"No... N Hyung doesn't want to because we have nobody to celebrate it with. " Hongbin explained.

"Christmas doesn't exactly have to be celebrated with other people. You can celebrate it with your own brothers too. Family. I want to buy presents for your brothers too! Help you guys celebrate the joy of Christmas." In Hye sat cutely making him smile.

"I love you so much you know." Hongbin smiled at In Hye and kissed her softly, "I'm sure my brother's would love it."

In Hye smiled and blushed, "Let me get ready and then we'll go have breakfast with your brothers!"

Hongbin nodded and then watched In Hye disappear into her closet. He stood up and walked over to her window and then he noticed the photos on the wall by it. They were pictures of herself, or her and her sisters or her Baekhyun and Chanyeol. All of In Hye's happy faces made him smile.

"I need to brush my teeth." In Hye ran out of the bedroom and across the hall to the bathroom leaving the bedroom door open. Hongbin let out a small chuckle when he saw her run like that.

Soon enough In Hye came back smiling, "I'm all good Oppa!"

"Well then let's go." Hongbin grabbed her hand and then the two of them made there way down the stairs.

"In Hye-ah! Are you feeling better?" Jessica ran up to the two of them from the kitchen, "I made breakfast!"

"I'm feeling better Unnie. Hongbin Oppa and I are going to eat breakfast with his brothers." The three of them walked into the dining room only to see Krystal, Chanyeol and Ilhoon.

Hongbin glared at Ilhoon's eyes that were just red. From crying.

"Ilhoon Oppa isn't feeling good. And he's going to go back home today. Don't you want to say goodbye?" Krystal asked.

Hongbin looked at In Hye and In Hye sighed.

"Goodbye Ilhoon-ssi." In Hye grabbed Hongbin's hand and then dragged him out.

"Yah! Jung In Hye! What is wrong with you treating your family like that?!" Jessica followed the two of them.

"Noona it's alright." Ilhoon said as In Hye and Hongbin soon left the house, "It's my fault anyways. I should get going."

"Wait Ilhoon-ah. What happened between you three?" Jessica asked.

"It's to much to explain. When the time is right Hongbin-ssi and In Hye-ah will explain hopefully." Ilhoon picked up his bag, "Thank you for everything. Hopefully we'll see each other again."