Chapter 3-The Meeting

"These murders still have not been put to an end. Another body, the body of a teenager, has been found in the woods brutally murdered. Whoever is doing this must be put to an end. Please if you have any information do not hesitate to call the police station!"

In Hye sighed as she put on her winter coat, "This is getting really scary now... Appa! Do I have to go deliver this to Mr.Park in the next town? The bus goes through the woods!"

An older man in the kitchen sighed as he set down his newspapers, "Yes you do. Eomma is working, I'm late for work and your sisters are out! You'll be safe don't worry!"

Nervousness built up in In Hye's stomach as she picked up the box, "Alright Appa. I'll be back later."

She bowed and then scurried off to find a taxi. Her plan was to travel around the town after dropping off the package.

"Taxi! Taxi!" In Hye waved her hand out to the road.

Soon enough a taxi came up and the driver rolled his window down, "Annyeonghaseyo In Hye-ah!!"

Her eyes widened. It was her friend from grade school, Kim Namjoon. He was two grades ahead so he left grade school before she did.

"Namjoon-ah!" In Hye slid into the car, "So this is what you've been doing?"

"For now. I'm covering for my cousin. Where do you need to go?" He asked and turned around to flash her an award winning smile.

She dug out the piece of paper with the address, "Here you go. I have to do some errands for my father."

Namjoon took the paper and put the address through the GPS, "You know how there's been those recent murders around the woods?"

In Hye raised an eyebrow as she set her phone down, "You're not the murderer are you?"

"Ani! I was just going to say the only way to get through to the next town is that forest." He sighed and started the car.

"Oh. Well I'm sure we'll be fine." She said quietly as she looked out of the window. Slowly the buildings of her town began to disappear and soon they were on the road. The woods already in sight and nobody was stopping anyone from driving through it.

"Just so you know this ride is on me okay?" Namjoon said as they entered the woods.

"Okay." But her stomach began to get that nervous feeling because the car began to make these weird noises.

"Shit..." Namjoon muttered as he slapped the steering wheel and pulled over to the side, "I'm going to check on this. Don't get out okay? You'll be safer in there..."

In Hye nodded and turned her head away from the window. The atmosphere of the woods was scary. It was dark, and gloomy. You really can't tell that there's a beautiful oceanic city on the other side of the woods.

But when In Hye lifted her head she saw something go by fast in the woods. She tensed up a bit and then stuck her head out the window, "Namjoon-ah! Is everything alright there?!"

"No! My transmission went kaput!" He cried out making you chuckle a bit.

"Do you want me to go get help? I'll walk if I have to. It's fine!" In Hye stuck her head out of the car and looked at Namjoon.

He nodded and smiled, "I forgot to tell you, I'm not a good driver. I don't take my car in for regular maintenance."

She giggled, "Well thanks for getting me halfway there. I'm gonna run out of this woods really fast."

The two of them said their goodbyes and In Hye walked along the path rather quickly with the package in her hand.

There were noises In the woods. From different animals to the sound of other cars.