Chapter 7-Truth

"Was that your boyfriend In Hye-ah?" Ilhoon asked as he plopped down onto her bed.

"Mhm." She said as she did her homework.

"I see you've still been drawing, they've gotten better too! And more interesting, like this one!" Ilhoon pointed to the one that was actually of Hongbin on the beach, "It's interesting..." He glanced at his cousin who was studying.

In Hye closed her book and sighed, "Ah I'm done for the day."

"Let's do something In Hye-ah! Do you want to meet my friends?" Ilhoon sat on the desk and poked her head.

"I want to. But I'm really tired Oppa." In Hye looked at her phone and it was a picture of her and Hongbin.

Suddenly she got a text and it was from Hongbin.

'Jagiya...Are you alright?'

In Hye stared at her phone for the longest time, "Oppa? What would you do if someone you love hides something from you?"

Ilhoon sighed and felt a bit guilty, "I-I don't know... Because I'm hiding something from a loved one currently."

In Hye sat up and then fell down next to Ilhoon on the bed, "Really?"

"Mhm. So I can't really answer your question. Mianhae. I'm planning on telling the truth to that person soon." He sighed and closed his eyes.

Suddenly In Hye's phone lit up again. It was Hongbin.

'Yah. I know you read the message. Tell me that you're not with Ilhoon.'

In Hye stood up, "Oppa. Can you go outside with Krystal? I have a call I have to make."

Ilhoon smiled, "If anything is wrong make sure to let me know okay?"

"Arraso." In Hye nodded and then unlocked her phone.

She scrolled down until he found Hongbin's name to call.

"In Hye-ah!" Hongbin's voice was on the other line.

"What are you hiding from me?! Why don't you want me to be with Ilhoon Oppa?!" In Hye walked to her window and looked at the water.

"Jagiya. Please calm down. Tell me. Are you with Ilhoon-ssi right now?" His voice was soft on the other line.

"Yes. I am. Now why don't you want me near Ilhoon Oppa. Or Sungjae-ssi?! Or Sungjae's brother?" In Hye took a deep breath, "What are you hiding?"

Hongbin felt a pang of guilt in his chest, "I-It's...I need to see you in person to tell you this. With my brothers. So we can all tell you."

"Arraso. When? I really want to know Hongbin Oppa. I don't like it when people hide things from me. Especially when it's people that I love." In Hye leaned against the window frame.

On the other side of In Hye's door...Ilhoon was listening in on the conversation and relaying on the information to his brothers. "I'm sorry In Hye-ah.." He said quietly and leaned against the door.

"The Hyungs can go now. Hyuk too. We can meet you at the beach right across from your house. We'll leave now." Hongbin said.

"Arraso. I'll see you." In Hye closed the phone.

She walked over to her closet and put on her sweatshirt and Hongbin's scarf before running out of her room.

"I'm going out! I'll be back for dinner!" She shouted.

Ilhoon then ran down the stairs as he put his hoodie on, "Im gonna meet my friends. I'll be back for dinner too!"

He ran out of their house and stayed a good distance away from In Hye who was running across the street.