Chapter 11- Shifting Back Into Things

'You know you're Oppa won't make it here to get you. And if he ever sets foot in this house I'll kill him. He will not take you away from me!' Eunkwang grabbed In Hye's wrist and a searing pain began to run through her body.

'Please! Please stop!' She screamed in agony and started to fall to the floor.

'Hah! You're going to be my bride! That Hongbin is going to lose you!' Eunkwang held In Hye's wrist and rubbed his thumb over her mark making a hissing noise.

"PLEASE STOP!" In Hye shot up in bed breathing heavily and drenched in sweat. Tears were running down her eyes.

"Jagiya?!" Hongbin's voice came from the side of her.

She turned her head to see Hongbin sitting up in bed in his pajamas. He gave her a concerned look and started to wipe the sweat from her forehead, "Did you have a nightmare?"

In Hye just wrapped her arms around Hongbin and nodded, "I thought I was still with them. I thought that you never saved me."

Hongbin continued to dab In Hye's forehead of the sweat, "It was just a dream. You're back in my arms now. You're with me again."

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, "It was just a dream," she murmered, "Oppa really did save me."

Hongbin looked down at In Hye and played with her hair, "How are you feeling now?"

"I still feel kind of dizzy and sick but the pain in my body is starting to go away."

"You just need to eat more. That's all. Leo hyung can cook for you again." Hongbin laid back down with In Hye and they both looked out the window where the sun was barely rising.

"Will things finally go back to the way used to be? Will I be able to go home to my sisters again?" 

Hongbin smiled down at In Hye, "Slowly but it definitely will. It'll take time. Once you're all healed I'll bring you home and explain everything to your sisters."

"Everything? But what if you expose your kind??"

"I would've eventually had to tell them anyways." Hongbin smiled as there was a knock on the door.

"Hyung??" it was Hyuk, "Leo hyung wants to know what to cook for breakfast. Is noona feeling better?"

"I am Hyukie!"

"Noona!" Hyuk's voice cheered, "Come out! We want to see you."

"We'll be out in a minute Hyuk-ah!" Hongbin kissed In Hye softly and helped her up, "Come on, let's go."

The two made their way out to the kitchen and all of the boys smiled, "In Hye-ah! You're feeling better!"

"Thank you for saving me Oppas. Thank you Hyuk-ah." In Hye smiled as Hongbin sat her down.

N brought over a plate of food, "Eat up. You need to regain your strength as fast as you can, so you can finish up school."

"Thank you Oppa. For some reason I feel like I can eat a ton!" In Hye started to eat and all the guys laughed.

A few hours later Hongbin and In Hye stood in the doorway, "I'll be driving In Hye home now."

"Rest up In Hye-ah! So we can go to the arcade!" Ken shouted.

"I will Oppa! I will visit you all soon!" In Hye waved and they drove off to In Hye's home.

When they got home In Hye was attacked with hugs from her sisters, "Oh my god! We're sorry! Where have you been! Did he do that to you?!"

They settled down inside and Hongbin immediately began to explain everything, "But you must keep this all a secret okay? If you tell anyone, your lives will end."

Jessica and Krystal nodded, "Y-yeah..."

"Does that mean you two are going to get married?" Krystal asked.

Hongbin smiled and held In Hye's hand, "Eventually. I want her to finish school and start her career first. When she is ready for marriage, I will be too."

"Ahh! Kyeopta!" Jessica squealed.

Hongbin brought In Hye up to her room and sat her down on her bed before he opened the window and the ocean view was revealed again, " Do you want me to stay with you?"

"Please stay with me Oppa." In Hye smiled softly as she sat up in her bed.

Hongbin took a seat next to In Hye and held her hand, "I will stay with you for as long as you need me. I will never leave you alone."

The two rested their foreheads on each other and stared into each others eyes, "Will everything be back to normal?"

Hongbin nodded, "We can finally live our lives together in peace."

"Thank god..."

Hongbin kissed her lips, "I love you so much In Hye-ah."

"I love you too Oppa."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that's it folks! Honestly I lost inspiration for this story LOL. 

But check out my new story! 

IT's a seventeen story! 

And yes, I am back!